GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Niddy v CapQuest - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Niddy v CapQuest

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Niddy v CapQuest

Whay Hay Niddy. Your response takes a while to read, but Oh what a Letter. Even Churchill (not the insurance company) could not have done better.

I'm with Pompey, if this goes all the way I will be in the public gallery with him. I will probably get held in contempt for laughing too much, you couldn't even dream up a Comedy Script like this.

Who the Feek do they think they are? Even me with the peripheral knowledge I have gained through reading threads such as this now understand how the law operates on matters such as this.

Where did Crapquest's legal team get their qualifications, 100 rands at the university of Durban

Regards and Respect Mate, Handy
    Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
    Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Thanks guys..... guess all that's left is to say "watch this space"
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I think that is your best letter yet, I think its hilarious but why oh why did the idiots at crapquest not engage a brain cell before taking you on with all the stupidity that they could muster.

I imagine someone will have to take a day or so to try and understand the implications of that, and a week to think of a reply
        When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

The problems lies here in taking a hypothetical view of it, how would one of our newer members react or feel about all this if they did not have Niddy's knowledge or they did not know how to broach the subject with us all collectively?

They could possibly capitulate under the pressure or worse. a these B*****DS only understand money and nothing else then they should be hit where it hurts most----- in their greedy grubby pockets.

regards
          Garlok

Comment

Hey Garlok,

Anyone who can take a slice out of these DCA's profits is a winner, and as for CrapQuest they have bitten more than they can chew with niddy.

Comment

I'm so looking forward to him chewing them..............................

Comment

Just thought i'd update this with something rather interesting!

I managed to find an old link from a report a few years ago - prior to be it being removed (in an old credit file) and guess what - all this fighting with CrapQuest is irrelevant now as both the debts they are so "vigorously" pursuing are Statute Barred!

I mean, what a balls up - they've wasted over 4 months fighting with me via letter and all the time they've been letting the SB clock tick away! If you look at the default dates, you'll see that the last payment was already 6+ years ago and even if a payment was made a day before the Default date, TOUGH! It'd be impossible to get the debtor (not me) in court now prior to the actual 6yr default drop off date - so really, CrapQuest have just wasted their last ever chance at recouping this from whoever owes it - all I know is it aint me but hey, this has made my day!

Click image for larger version

Name:	CapQuest_Statute Barred-1.png
Views:	1
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	1384230
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I bet they are going to be feeling a tad miffed when they get the next :niddy letter?

When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

love it! they took their eye off the ball there...

Comment

Idiots! (but then we knew that)
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

oh dear

Comment

Some updates here,

CapQuest reported me to the FOS (yea, you read that right - they have reported a consumer to the Financial Ombudsman) - they have also made some very serious threats regards to court and ignored most of my last letter cos they say it was abusive and their staff do not need to suffer such abuse; my reply did ask the question if they felt it acceptable to make US suffer such abuse, and if so to shut up and if not to stop doing it to us - pretty much called them cry babies....

Anyway, I'll update properly shortly..... could be interesting when I fire off a formal FOS complaint and consider legal action for the harassment element, especially as they are not only chasing the wrong person but both debts are now statute barred so really they've made several extremely idiotic errors.

Oh, they are also reading this thread so cooey CrapQuest - I cannot wait to sit over your shoulder whilst you write me a goddam cheque

Comment

Cooey from me too! Thank you in advance for paying for our mods Christmas party, Capquest, we appreciate it!
                            If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                              Thank you in advance for paying for our mods Christmas party, Capquest, we appreciate it!
                              Haha - love it

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                CrapQuest reported me to the FOS (yea, you read that right - they have reported a consumer to the Financial Ombudsman)
                                Perhaps they think it'll cost you £500?

Oh, they are also reading this thread so cooey CrapQuest - I cannot wait to sit over your shoulder whilst you write me a goddam cheque
                                When you've successfully sued those jerks, will you seek to enforce the judgement by means of a Winding Up petition or by application of section 5 of the Debtors Act 1869?

Comment

Working...
                                X