GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Niddy vs Aktiv Kapital - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Niddy vs Aktiv Kapital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Niddy vs Aktiv Kapital

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
    I'll send the Mormons round.......
    Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Supper? Thanks.....

And a bottle of chianti too please!!!
    Not on a sunday morning.......
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Stick em in the slow cooker, they'll be ready for dinner time
      If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Will that be Monday's dinner
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Good plan

Till tomorrow (up in 4hrs)!!

Nite
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Night night, sleep tight, see you in the morning. Don't wake us up with ya snoring and yawning............ (littlun made that up)
            If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Just been reading the posts since my last one. Its nice to finish the night with a smile on my face. Hey no smut. It reads like a Morcombe and Wise script.

As and when Handy can chip in as well, I will. I think it's fantastic what's being achieved here. I can't help much because without wanting to come across sycophantic I am in the presence of the best experts in the field. As well as some of the maddest, most off the wall, Eccentrics a chap could ever meet.

Pleased to know you all. Now if anyone wants to know what to put on their lawn or what size fuse in a plug, then I'm the chap.

Could suggest what cable size for an electric chair for a DCA though.

Regards to all, Handy
              Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
              Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

the ONLY thing i would have added, was at the end of the schedule of charges, would have been "and Aktiv Kapital Asset Investment Limited and any third party whom either company chooses to instruct to act on its behalf"

just to cover all bases lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
                  the ONLY thing i would have added, was at the end of the schedule of charges, would have been "and Aktiv Kapital Asset Investment Limited and any third party whom either company chooses to instruct to act on its behalf"

just to cover all bases lmfao
                  Ahhh well spotted, thanks matey - will amend it for future ones - seems I'll have a few now they've said a link is there with call-credit however am awaiting clarity from ICO on why CC list searches for 2 years - this is not relevant to the running of the account and so should not be there, 12 months is ample - as the big 2 confirm.

Anyway, thats my next fight - to get CrappyCreditShittySmallCRAWhoThinksTheyAreBig to delete searches after 12 months in line with the other CRA's or justify why and what reasons 24 months would quantify such actions occuring!
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

either that or just delete Call-credit from existence totally.

Useless
                    I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

I cannot believe they paid.

Great read. Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by AnonymousA View Post
                        I cannot believe they paid.
                        Me neither - muppets

Comment

Why shouldn't they pay what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

Comment

I loved your letter with "Schedule of Charges and Fees". "This matter will not just go away and requires your immediate attention." Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by Henryhatter View Post
                              I loved your letter with "Schedule of Charges and Fees". "This matter will not just go away and requires your immediate attention." Well done!
                              I just wrote what they wrote at the end of their last letter - seems to work as I had no bother getting them to pay-up!

The interesting one is CrapQuest - read that! ---> Niddy v CapQuest - allaboutFORUMS

Its shocking (plus both debts - that are not mine - are also statute barred)

Comment

Working...
                              X