GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Take That - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Take That

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Take That

C'mon tell us how good it was!

Comment

I've told you how good it is!! Fantastic!!

I just wanted to know what sort of view they got from their seat.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi, Sorry for the late reply was out yesterday.
        Well it was...........................fantastic
        Absolutely superb show, over 2 hours long. Pet Shop Boys were excellent too.

The view actually wasn't too bad, we were side on to the stage, so providing they didn't stand at the back, which they only did once I think, you could see it all . They also spent a lot of time on the stage that went out to the middle. It helped that once the concert started a lot of people moved right along so we did the same and got a bit of a better view.
        Was very high though, I don't like heights so was a bit iffy at first but once others came in it was OK.
        The Mrs would rather have been on the pitch, but I like the idea of having a reserved seat, no queueing etc.
        Mind you on the way home the driver got lost in London so the trip back took about 3 1/2 hours instead of 1 1/2. Didn't get home until 3.00am

I enjoyed it so not bothering to raise a dispute, I believe in playing fair about these things.

Comment

I can't wait to go!!! Glad you enjoyed it!!

xx

Comment

I'm so pleased for you fedupwiththeworry.
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Are you going to claim compensation from the coach company for lost time and an incompetent driver (You pay for a certain level of service after all)?

Comment

Working...
              X