GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Niddy vs HBOS - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Niddy vs HBOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Niddy vs HBOS

Originally posted by Bosieb View Post
    Have been looking at your posts with different banks, what does lending based on TRIAD mean?

I was ok with Halifax until they fully merged with Lloyd's Banking
    Thats the old way before the system merger

No longer relevant so won't bore you with it (it was where you could see what the guaranteed overdraft etc would be based on monthly CRA feeds and internal scores)....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks, it's all technical for me, I've been reading all the posts on the problems you have had with the banks,interesting how banks tick

Comment

Hi BosieB,

There are only two words which apply to banks and the way they tick:-------

GRASPING GREED!

regards
        Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
          Hi BosieB,

There are only two words which apply to banks and the way they tick:-------

GRASPING GREED!

regards
          Garlok
          Yes agree, just a number to em

Comment

Working...
          X