GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bath Empire - Abusing your consumer rights - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bath Empire - Abusing your consumer rights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bath Empire - Abusing your consumer rights

I thought you must have linked to this thread...but you've got around that very nicely
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Cym, move over and make room for me
      Nanna, get another bottle
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
        Comfortable chair and pop corn ready .
        Here you are Cym.....you can share mine..... Click image for larger version

Name:	popcorn.gif
Views:	1
Size:	2.9 KB
ID:	1407488

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
          Oh dear...the compliance team is investigating
          Click image for larger version

Name:	bath03.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	1407490

Comment

ooooh - head of customer relations (??!!) called. Basically he said if the first call happened like I say (cos of course, I'm likely to lie!) then he'll approve the £150 requested.

He has requested a copy of the phone call so he can listen to it. Let's see......
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Everything crossed
              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                ooooh - head of customer relations (??!!) called. Basically he said if the first call happened like I say (cos of course, I'm likely to lie!) then he'll approve the £150 requested.
                Cheapskate.

He should offer to pay all your out of pocket expenses, but that isn't the Sontaran way.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

He has requested a copy of the phone call so he can listen to it. Let's see......
                  ==== Have they offered to pay for copy?

Comment

Working...
                  X