GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Issue with contract mobile... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issue with contract mobile...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with contract mobile...

Hey Guys!

Long time no see, hope you're all well!

O.k so the reason I'm here is my mobile phone...

I took a new contract with o2 on April 2nd and I can't connect to the internet or send picture messages from where I live but I can when I'm in another town. I know it sounds bizarre but I seem to be the only person who's having this issue

I've been on to the o2 Gurus who can't help, I was pretty much laughed out of an o2 store today (so I kinda flipped the lid a wee bit...) so anyway, to get to the point I'd really like o2 to be able to fix this but they say there's nothing they can do to help...Any one any suggestions as to what I can do next...?
    Made by God...Improved by the Devil
    Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Re: Issue with contract mobile...

Sorry Angelic...I'm not techie at all
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

hi Angelic,

I would write to o2 stating that the goods/service provided are clearly 'not fit for the purpose'. then ask from them whatever you would like to rectify the matter, i.e. if they can't fix it then cancel contract, (it might get them to try harder.

ps i always prefer to write with these people because they just say whatever they like when you phone them.

Comment

Yeah that's what I thought but I wanted a 2nd opinion! Thanks
        Made by God...Improved by the Devil
        Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Perhaps you should use it only when you're wearing an AFDB to intensify the signal? (link)

Comment

Working...
          X