GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HOME SERVICES GROUP - aerial fitters repairers etc:- - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOME SERVICES GROUP - aerial fitters repairers etc:-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2/8/2023 = well nobody has replied to any communication as of to-day. all take money and not care service comes to mind?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Price and value is one of the four key outcomes that firms need to assess under the Consumer Duty and we regularly hear it’s the one that firms find the hardest.

So, we’ve done some work to review firms' fair value frameworks which we publish today.

The price and value outcome is based on ensuring the price the customer pays for a product or service is reasonable compared to the overall benefits.

The findings of our review suggest that some firms may not be able to give us adequate evidence for why their products or services provide fair value.

Some firms didn’t seem to be properly considering outcomes for different groups of their consumers, relying instead on broad averages. This could hide where certain types of customers – such as those on low incomes or in vulnerable circumstances - are receiving poor value – perhaps because they are unable to benefit from important product features, or are more likely to pay charges, such as late payment fees.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

AERIAL SERVICES SCOTLAND LIMITED

Company number SC296435

Comment

19/8/2023 = still no replies from CAB/Trading Standards!
          Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 20 August 2023, 10:15.

Comment

Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations

Legislation.gov.uk
            https://www.legislation.gov.uk › uksi › contents › made
            These Regulations implement Directive 2005/29/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council concerning unfair business-to-consumer commercial practices ...

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
              23/7/23 now reported on Local council T/S site just await acknowledgement for starters.

23 July 2023, 15:36
              23/7/23 now reported on Local council T/S site just await acknowledgement for starters.

12/9/2023 = No response from them so I made another report to day. Pointing out no response to original report.

Comment

Goes to show that the so called Complaints between trading standards and citizens advice reporting is dead no response for months now, nothing works in the country.

Comment

Their Facebook messages will should contact you one day but no acknowledgement of receipt? so much for Technology, does not work bring back human interface.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                    Their Facebook messages will should contact you one day but no acknowledgement of receipt? so much for Technology, does not work bring back human interface.
                    Never mind, wait till AI takes over, that'll fix everything.

Comment

let us see what chaos will unfold.

Comment

Working...
                      X