GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script washing machine return to currys - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

washing machine return to currys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: washing machine return to Curry's

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
    hey, if they refuse to fix it, tell him to send it round mine with the receipt and ill gladly take it back and keep the money lol
    They will fix it I'm sure , I just cant believe though he is letting them run him around!!!

Comment

Re: washing machine return to currys

SOGA states:-

For up to six years after purchase (five years from discovery in Scotland) purchasers can demand damages (which a court would equate to the cost of a repair or replacement).

In general, the onus is on all purchasers to prove the goods did not conform to contract (e.g. was inherently faulty) and should have reasonably lasted until this point in time (i.e. perishable goods do not last for six years).

Please let us know how your problem has been resolved.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
      X