GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Catalogue returns problem - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Catalogue returns problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Catalogue returns problem

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Hmmm, they are fooked! That is libel...... take a print out of the erroneous entries on his report lol. You'll need those later when we claim compo!
    I missed this.

He phoned them when he saw the thing on his credit report and they said that they'd remove it. I'll check with him whether or not it's happened when he gets back from Spain later on this week.

They have sent him the new catalogue though!!
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Catalogue returns problem

Good luck then hun.

LOL they have a nerve don't they? lol

Comment

Working...
      X