GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script webuydvds.co.uk - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

webuydvds.co.uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• webuydvds.co.uk

Complaint & rant here about this company--> Recycling CDs | Selling DVDs Online | Second Hand DVDs | Sell ps2 Games in UK

Looking to sell some old cds, 1st they screwed up my registration & lost a saved order. Having re-done the order & saved it again i have now had over 60 emails from them reminding me i have x days to place the order.

I've complained twice & they still haven't replied.

Avoid like a certain green site.

Re: webuydvds.co.uk

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
    Complaint & rant here about this company--> Recycling CDs | Selling DVDs Online | Second Hand DVDs | Sell ps2 Games in UK

Avoid like a certain green site.
    Which site had you in mind? Greenpeace?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
      Which site had you in mind? Greenpeace?
      The one with that gobby idiot that shouts all the time and thinks he's clever.....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        The one with that gobby idiot that shouts all the time and thinks he's clever.....
        Oh, you mean the vociferous Mancunian with the trophy wife:
        Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 12 August 2011, 11:18.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
          Oh, you mean the vociferous Mancunian with the trophy wife:
          Thats cheered me up

Comment

And here - link - is a picture of her taking her dog for a walk.

Comment

Yea and she's really with him cos of his personality isn't she?
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

PORK SAUSAGES come to mind yes?

Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post

Garlok
                  The ones wrapped in bacon also spring to mind

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                    Sausages?

I just heard that she liked his pork in cider.

Comment

Reminded me of this - come back Mrs Merton!
                      If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X