GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Long Term Sick and HR issue - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long Term Sick and HR issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Long Term Sick and HR issue

Apology for delay - mums doing a little better. No response to letter and her union rep has now transferred her to a different union rep at the same office.

- she's just tired of run around but the good thing is that she's now less worried!

Comment

Paaa unions! Happy to take your subs but bloody useless when you need them! Hopefully they will respond soon, I suspect they are running around like headless chickens HR departments are not that different to DCA's - push back at them and they really don't know how to handle it Tell her not to worry too much, she is preparing her paper trail and taking back control..... she will be fine.

Jane x

Comment

Hope all's OK Malamute and that your mum is getting back to normal.

Jane x

Comment

Hi there,

Things changed so quickly for mum - she's been offered a written apology by her HR manager and last line manager.

she was put in the office on the unit for a period of 6 weeks doing admin. They're giveing her 6 weeks to return to 100% health or they'll retire her by the looks of it.

She's on her third union rep but this one has sorted it so they stop making mum take Annual Leave when she isn't able to ber given a shift.

Anyone come across manager asking for 12 months worth of annual leave requests in advance! Seriously - you can't make it up.

thanks for your help!!

mum's believeing me more now that she's not being unreasonable its her mgr and HR that are.

Comment

I hope that this line manager is asking all their reportee's to do the same and that there is a clear clause in their contracts stating this practice???

They are going to have to have a very strong case to retire her if she doesn't want this; keep in touch. I'm glad she is feeling a lot stronger now though and how funny about the written apology - they may have shot themselves in the foot there if they haven't been very careful with their wording

Jane x

Comment

Working...
            X