GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script BlackHorse default May 2005 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BlackHorse default May 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BlackHorse default May 2005

Well done for getting that far with them, it may only be partial at the moment but its a lot better than nothing at all.

Hopefully the next letter you send will give you a bigger result
    When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Originally posted by Susie View Post
      Well done for getting that far with them, it may only be partial at the moment but its a lot better than nothing at all.

Hopefully the next letter you send will give you a bigger result
      thanks, slowly but surely seems to be the way

Comment

Xboxer,

Indeed it is called damage limitation, however every letter they send you gives you more to go on.

The secret is to keep at them and never throw in the towel as that is what they are hoping for.

The future is bright The future is AAD

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
          Xboxer,

Indeed it is called damage limitation, however every letter they send you gives you more to go on.

The secret is to keep at them and never throw in the towel as that is what they are hoping for.

The future is bright The future is AAD

Regards
          Well they will be testing my tenacity and finding I'm in for the long haul!

Just glad I'm not flogging a dead horse lol

Comment

Morning all

I've now sent my reply back to BH's exec. I have once again asked for a refund of the penalty charges, interest charged after the first default notice, the refund of the outstanding balance claimed incorrectly and exactly what action is happening to my Credit Reference Files.

I have pointed out that ALL four default notices were defective and that even though BH can offer no reason why after the first Default Notice was issued the account was not terminated, why a second and third default were issued, why 5 months later a fourth default was issued, BH still are trying to claim the account was handled correctly without evidence to support this. All of this happened on an account with no contact from me.

In fact the evidence available quite clearly shows that the account on many levels has been handled incorrectly, incompetently and unlawfully!

So lets see what they come back with this time

Comment

Morning All,

Well my letter was signed for on the 28th July 2011, stating the above (post #20). I had also laid out my arguments against their findings resulting in a letter being 6 pages of A4!

Now understanding they have to read that and think of a reply to try and worm out of it, I stated in the letter that I expected a reply with monies owed within 7 days upon receipt of delivery (no point complaining about DNs if I can't word it right lol) or I would seek legal counsel.

So now more than 7 days passed and its time to escalate it. Before I decide to send a letter before action, do I actually have a case? Or should I pass it to the FOS?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Comment

Pass to FOS at the first opportunity, not least to annoy them (ie BH)....
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X