Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MBNA DN

Oscar is our resident "MBNA HATER"
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

ps Oscar were there enough smilies in that one for you?
      Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
      SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Oscar is our resident "MBNA HATER"
        To be fair, I suspect there are quite a few here who wouldn't have MBNA on the Christmas Card list
        Niddified and proud!

Comment

MustGetStraight,

Yes my mind boggles as to how a Judges mind works if I could of afforded to appeal I would have done but that was too greater risk

Comment

What's Paul say about this? He's usually quite good at assessing possible outcome chances (risk assess the case)..... I presume you've spoken to him before about it? If not it may be an idea.....
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Paul did look in and offer advice on this case when I was with CAG however as this was 18 mths ago now I would think not a lot could be done now.

Comment

Originally posted by MustGetStraight View Post
                To be fair, I suspect there are quite a few here who wouldn't have MBNA on the Christmas Card list
                Quite possibly, but I have other agendas with regards to them
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                  Quite possibly, but I have other agendas with regards to them
                  They don't sound like a great bunch do they. Hope whatever they did to annoy you, they get retribution for it.
                  Niddified and proud!

Comment

Oh will hunt down your thread Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                      Paul did look in and offer advice on this case when I was with CAG however as this was 18 mths ago now I would think not a lot could be done now.
                      I'd still have him take a quick peek - he'll find fault and confirm likelihood of success at least. Worse case, it puts your mind at rest.

Best case, Paul takes it on and kicks arse

Comment

Ok what ill do is sort it on CAG as the thread does also contain a lot of crap that does not relate to the case.

Copy and paste to word.doc then put it on here.

Comment

Working...
                        X