GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pannon GSM Zrt. v Erzsébet Sustikné Győrfi - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pannon GSM Zrt. v Erzsébet Sustikné Győrfi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pannon GSM Zrt. v Erzsébet Sustikné Győrfi

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
    If nothing else, they may think twice about their pronunciation of "Erzsébet Sustikné Győrfi".

Even if they only think once I would be grateful ....but a good judgment to refer to..thanks to Paul for starting this thread...and adding to it

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
      All we do in defences, for example , where a default notice is bad we would say

..........The Defendant avers that the default notice is bad and therefore no enforcement is permitted. The Defendant will rely on Harrison v Link Financial as the authority for this proposition.
      And we'll both be saying exactly that next Thursday, and maybe adding in the magic words Amex v Brandon too

Comment

I think your going to be a bit more lucky than me PlanB as mine is not a CCA reg...so my battle is sort of similar but on a larger scale.....your in good hands so best of luck to you first..after you WIN...then you can cheer me on...ok...warning it won't be easy....just kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by transformer999 View Post
          I think your going to be a bit more lucky than me PlanB as mine is not a CCA reg...so my battle is sort of similar but on a larger scale.....your in good hands so best of luck to you first..after you WIN...then you can cheer me on...ok...warning it won't be easy....just kidding.
          This unpronounceable case law can be used on anybody for anything not just CCA stuff. I've thrown it at O2 mobile who've messed with my daughter's iphone contract and removed her free photomessaging after years on a Blackberry contract siting a clause which says they can change Ts & Cs at their discretion. Result? They sent £50 as a gesture of goodwill and reinstated her free MMS

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
            This unpronounceable case law can be used on anybody for anything not just CCA stuff. I've thrown it at O2 mobile who've messed with my daughter's iphone contract and removed her free photomessaging after years on a Blackberry contract siting a clause which says they can change Ts & Cs at their discretion. Result? They sent £50 as a gesture of goodwill and reinstated her free MMS

Ah cool...wish I had a mum like you to PlanB...any chance of sending something like that to my Lender too... (you are a mum? not a dad? ) I hope......

Yes this is a good case...if I can handle it properly...

Comment

Working...
            X