GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [DISCONTINUED] - DC not mentioned in particulars of claim - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[DISCONTINUED] - DC not mentioned in particulars of claim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DC not mentioned in particulars of claim yet Judge gives them a 2nd chance

Hi Chole,
    Plan B may not respond as she's away at the moment, you need to send a copy of the letter to Jo.
    Don't forget to include your user name and a link to this thread

Could you also copy me in so I can keep track of what's happening.

Elsa x

Comment

Originally posted by Chole View Post
      Sent an update via PM regarding a letter received today from the claimant's solicitor who says otherwise

Looking forward to your suggested reply to the claimant
      PM received and I've replied by email.

We've tried to reach you by phone but no reply and no option to leave a voicemail.

Please respond to emails since time is of the essence.

I'm away at the moment but I am monitoring the situation.

Plan B x

Comment

Contact established

Phew.

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB

I'm away at the moment but I am monitoring the situation.
          So glad I found this forum!

Took me a while to get use to how you operate here and this website def stands out as the best in my view.

10 out of 10

All your replies really do cheer me up when I read them, (not just here the others in the other sections too) and yes I am aware this court claim is potentially another 6yrs hanging around my credit file - making 12yrs in total if claimant gets their way BUT I had to burst out laughing from the way I interpreted you 'monitoring the situation'

I had visions of me about to give birth and you reporting back whether its a boy or girl to the peeps waiting outside!

My belly laugh whilst reading your reply, really really cheered me up tonight

Hoping you see the light side of how I interpreted and no offence taken with my interpretation PlanB

On a serious note, Ive replied your email and have noted its contents

Thanks and glad you're monitoring me!

Comment

Contact established. Phew.
            Didnt see this reply when typing up mine (Seems we were on at the same time)

Even so, just letting you know still smiling whilst remembering your last post and no doubt more updates tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa

Could you also copy me in so I can keep track of what's happening.
              Sent you an email instead of a PM

Comment

I had to burst out laughing from the way I interpreted you 'monitoring the situation'

I had visions of me about to give birth and you reporting back whether its a boy or girl to the peeps waiting outside!

Monitoring?

Think of me more as a member of MI5 than a midwife

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                  Think of me more as a member of MI5

Plan B x
                  Female Spies?? ........You'll be wanting the right to vote next!
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Think of me more as a member of MI5 than a midwife
                    Crikey!

Gulp!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by oscar
                    Female Spies??
                    LOL

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                      Think of me more as a member of MI5
                      Are you starting up a girl band?
                      "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Just to clarify we DO NOT monitor or spy on anything here at AAD. We take what you tell us at face value and try to help as appropriate.

If you don't reply we don't do anything. If you do reply, we will. There's no spying or other checking out / monitoring of any sort. I think planB's comment is out of context - she meant she gets thread update alerts so when there's a reply she'll be notified. That's the ONLY monitoring AAD allows. Period.

Niddy.
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

It was a joke everybody

Chole interpreted my comment about "monitoring" as being tantamount to me being a midwife (see her post below) .

I responded with a humorous comment. That's what I do.

I had to burst out laughing from the way I interpreted you 'monitoring the situation'

My belly laugh whilst reading your reply, really really cheered me up tonight

Hoping you see the light side of how I interpreted and no offence taken with my interpretation PlanB

We (Chole and PlanB) were having the kind of stress-busting fun needed when dealing with the seriousness of a court claim.

Her claim has been referred to AAD's preferred solicitor who I guarantee will take the matter seriously.

Plan B x

Comment

It was a joke
                            Agree!

100%
                            and just to reiterate in bold and underlined - it was interpreted by me as one too

claim has been referred to AAD's preferred solicitor who I guarantee will take the matter seriously.
                            Keep up your 'monitoring role' and your sense of humour. I appreciate it!

AND

yes Solicitor has made contact.

Comment

It wasn't interpreted by everyone that way hence my response. It's clear so that's the main thing and was always my primary concern.

Thanks.
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                                Just to clarify we DO NOT monitor or spy on anything here at AAD. We take what you tell us at face value and try to help as appropriate.
                                If you don't reply we don't do anything. If you do reply, we will. There's no spying or other checking out / monitoring of any sort. I think planB's comment is out of context - she meant she gets thread update alerts so when there's a reply she'll be notified. That's the ONLY monitoring AAD allows. Period.
                                Niddy.
                                Thanks for chiming in Niddy.

I think out of context can only be interpreted two ways depending on the viewpoint of the interpreter especially when it comes to the written word. It's either as expected or not.

Similar to texting, Ive seen it time and time again that it can sometimes be challenging to convey vocal tone to the reader even when using emoticons

When low in mood, having a hearty laugh (nervous or not) takes away the seriousness of the situation causing the low mood, even if just briefly, (as did my interpretation of the word 'monitoring' and the visions it conjured up for me whilst reading the content of the post in question) and in no way did I take it literally.
                                {And this goes for any word that could have being use instead of 'M15' and 'midwife' because I am certain I still would have took it to be tongue-in-cheek, and respond as I did}

I am posting here, publicly, to spell out the fact that I interpretered Plan B's entire post as a very welcomed humorous much needed we're-rooting-for-you encouraging reply.

Can't speak for anyone else in a similar situation, however with me, I find myself swinging from days of burying head in sand (especially with other stuff going on in my life right now) to realising gotta ignore the anxiety and get courage plus strength to prepare for battle in court in Aug 2015.

I am glad I found this forum (especially the welcome I received) and appreciate all posts on this thread and get encouragement when reading them. And this goes for when I interpret them to be read as "turn right" when according to the poster I'm suppose to 'turn left' (to my embarrassment with my replies on some posts here - ooops!!!).

Respectfully, I would have believed that anyone can see that PlanB has being on this forum longer than I and her status title, role, thanks received suggests that her 'monitoring' means just as you say in your reply therefore I feel I have to apologise if my tongue-in-cheek misinterpretation has being just that - misinterpreted by any reader of this thread. I saw it as an appreciated welcomed humorous response.

Hoping your weekend and coming week goes as planned.

Have a goodun!
                                Last edited by Chole; 25 July 2015, 00:19.

Comment

Working...
                                X