GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [SETTLED]- 1st Credit ( MoonBeaver ) v Swaroman - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SETTLED]- 1st Credit ( MoonBeaver ) v Swaroman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1st Credit ( MoonBeaver ) v Swaroman - Issued 24 March 2015

Originally posted by Swaroman View Post
    Hi Niddy - best if I scan in some documents at work on Tuesday (while exercising a little cautions there) - this will help Jo and you form some views about my possible options.
    Can you continue to copy me into your emails please

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
      Can you continue to copy me into your emails please

Plan B x
      Yes, of course I will.

Comment

Originally posted by Swaroman View Post
        Hi Niddy - best if I scan in some documents at work on Tuesday (while exercising a little cautions there) - this will help Jo and you form some views about my possible options.
        Have you emailed..... sorry if so, lots going on so just remind me please.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Any updates on this? Did the defence go in on time?

Elsa x

Comment

This should now be sorted - I will leave the OP to post details but a lot has happened behind the scenes and it seems a good result has been had from all sides.

More later
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Still waiting

Comment

?
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Please let us know!
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Comment

Sorry, as Swaroman hasn't responded I'll vaguely explain.

Got in touch with our contact at 1st and they stopped the court action. Swaroman & 1st agreed a Favourable Tomlin at set monthly amounts that Swaroman is happy with.

It was actually a very good result for Swaroman & 1st Credit. Yet again 1st Credit proving they're head & shoulders above the rest. Total respect.

Comment

Good to see a dca acting fairly. Well done 1st Credit.
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Excellent news. I know first hand how good 1st Credit can be if you talk to the "right" person

Comment

Re: 1st Credit ( MoonBeaver ) v Swaroman **Settled**

Can I please offer a belated, but very large thank you to Niddy and all those who gave reassurance, guidance and support.

Comment

I am so pleased for you and thank you for your thanks Swaroman , It means a lot to Niddy and our team

If you have time in the next few days please could you leave feedback here ——- > Successes, Praise & Good News Stories then click on the ——- > Online Feedback Facility it will then take you to the form to fill in (don't worry if you can't post links to your thread, leave that blank and we can fill that in later for you).

May I also ask another favour, if you feel comfortable and have a FB account, please can you leave AAD a review here too——-> https://www.facebook.com/allaboutDEBT/reviews.

Thank you and best wishes
                              IF
                              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Thank you S man makes Niddy and teams work worthwhile xx
                                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X