GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [SETTLED]- 1st Credit ( MoonBeaver ) v Swaroman - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SETTLED]- 1st Credit ( MoonBeaver ) v Swaroman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1st Credit ( MoonBeaver ) v Swaroman - Issued 24 March 2015

Wow - good god. I admire you and the fortitude you have.
    I agree in that pessimism is a bad thing. With some expert guidance, I'll muster up the knowledge and stamina to fight back.
    I'll be busy working on this issue all weekend, and it won't hurt me.
    Here's wishing you a super w/end.
    Last edited by Swaroman; 27 March 2015, 20:50. Reason: Incomplete post.

Comment

Hi

thanks for the answers. Ok if possible send off the templates as above asap (here -> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post492154 ). You'll get all the answers when documents start to arrive at which point I'll pass it to our solicitor to assess grounds of defence for you.

You are in VERY safe hands now. Just do as we ask and you'll be fine.

ps I've already found numerous errors just on the claim itself
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi - will follow your advice to the letter.

Comment

Originally posted by Swaroman View Post
          Wow - good god. I admire you and the fortitude you have.
          I agree in that pessimism is a bad thing. With some expert guidance, I'll muster up the knowledge and stamina to fight back.
          I'll be busy working on this issue all weekend, and it won't hurt me.
          Here's wishing you a super w/end.
          You don't need to do ANY work. Just edit the templates to suit, print & post. Then relax. Pointless searching for docs. We'll see first hand what is what when you get replies.

Now it's time to relax. We'll do the hard work for you
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi
            small question here, but on the AoS, which of the 3 boxes do I tick? Box 1 to "I intend to defend all of this claim, or 2. I intend to defend part of this claim, or 3. I intend to contend jurisdiction?
            I'd hate to get the slightest thing wrong and thus waste your time.

Comment

What a terrific relief. The cellar is where all the papers are, and it's seriously freezing down there while have been sifting thru things. Will crack on re the letters.

Comment

Hi
                small question here, but on the AoS, which of the 3 boxes do I tick? Box 1 to "I intend to defend all of this claim, or 2. I intend to defend part of this claim, or 3. I intend to contend jurisdiction?
                I'd hate to get the slightest thing wrong and thus waste your time.
                all of the claim

Comment

Woodgate. Can you please also copy the advice here mate (I see you're reading this thread) --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post492154

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    You don't need to do ANY work. Just edit the templates to suit, print & post. Then relax. Pointless searching for docs. We'll see first hand what is what when you get replies.

Now it's time to relax. We'll do the hard work for you
                    I emailed you guys completed template letters a little while ago - just to check my maths regarding a date that needs to be exact on one of them. Will mail them Monday.
                    It was a BoS and not an MBNA card, found some old info from them.
                    Have a good weekend!!

Comment

It was a BoS and not an MBNA card, found some old info from them.
                      I started the red herring about MBNA because the Claimant didn't state who originally owned the account which they say was assigned to them in their Particular of Claim which is unusual.

When you get a response to your s.78 CCA request it should also include the Ts & Cs from 6th June 2013 when they were varied by BOS according to this: http://www.theaa.com/credit-card/cre...tabview%3Dtab1

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                        I started the red herring about MBNA because the Claimant didn't state who originally owned the account which they say was assigned to them in their Particular of Claim which is unusual.

When you get a response to your s.78 CCA request it should also include the Ts & Cs from 6th June 2013 when they were varied by BOS according to this: http://www.theaa.com/credit-card/cre...tabview%3Dtab1
                        All is good - I couldn't recall with certainty initially, but having checked, it was a BoS card. Have got the 3 letters all prepared - ready to go tomorrow with the AoS.
                        After that, we'll see how matters develop!
                        Thank you Di

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post

Helloo - the letters went 1st class recorded delivery yesterday, and I got proof of posting for the AoS. So, for the moment, let's see what develops.

Regards to all.

Comment

Hi - just emailed again chasing an update

Comment

Any update?

Comment

Hi Niddy - best if I scan in some documents at work on Tuesday (while exercising a little cautions there) - this will help Jo and you form some views about my possible options.

Comment

Working...
                                X