GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script UK Online Shop Provider - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK Online Shop Provider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UK Online Shop Provider

Originally posted by Dibsfbd View Post
    Thank you for helping out Niddy.
    Apologies to Pixie for the delay in replying. I'm back home and will sort the glitches now, there is quite a choice of sugar free/diabetic that I will upload this evening and comment on this post.
    Pixie if you do place an order, please will you message me and I will add an extra 250g of your pick and mix choice :-)
    Extra 500g if your site team ?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
      Extra 500g if your site team ?
      So what does admin get - 750g

Tight ass
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        So what does admin get - 750g

Tight ass
        Blimey you trying to bankrupt him before he has even got his foot of the ground!

Comment

Don't need friendly URL's mate. Google has changed. We code with latest Rich Snippets. That does most SEO - site friendly SEO or SEF isn't as important when using Rich Snippets
          Ill be honest Rich Snippets is something I need to get more in to.

Code:
          <div itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Person"><span itemprop="name">Never In Doubt</span>, is one of the world’s great people. He is the <span itemprop="jobTitle">Site Owner</span>for <span itemprop="affiliation">All About Debt</span>.</div>
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Theres loads - and a category for both!
            I know there's categories for both but it said (0) for them. I'll have another look.

Originally posted by Dibsfbd View Post
            Thank you for helping out Niddy.
            Apologies to Pixie for the delay in replying. I'm back home and will sort the glitches now, there is quite a choice of sugar free/diabetic that I will upload this evening and comment on this post.
            Pixie if you do place an order, please will you message me and I will add an extra 250g of your pick and mix choice :-)
            Wow. Thanks Dibs

It's not a problem about when you replied. Nothing's going to be posted tomorrow is it?
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
              Ill be honest Rich Snippets is something I need to get more in to.

Code:
              <div itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Person"><span itemprop="name">Never In Doubt</span>, is one of the world’s great people. He is the <span itemprop="jobTitle">Site Owner</span>for <span itemprop="affiliation">All About Debt</span>.</div>
              haha - well done mate.

Now write script that auto-applies it via navigation links (breadcrumbs)
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Pixie I have added some sugar free items, there is quite a choice, but I'm still uploading everything, so let me know if there is something you are particularly looking for.
                I will stay out of SXGuy & Niddy's conversation, haven't a clue!
                Honestly Deepie, what are you like!
                Maybe I should point out that Dibs is most certainly a lady, on reflection, definitely a she :-)

Comment

Haha its ok we went kind of off topic. Saving it for private message now. :-)

Comment

You two carry on, it's not a problem and might be of benefit to someone not quite as ignorant as myself :-)

Comment

I don't have a clue what they were on about either. Breadcrumbs? Don't you coat fish with them?

I've been out this morning so I'll go and have another look at your website now. Do you want me to message you on here or through your website.

Comment

So pleased it's not just me!
                        Please just drop me a message on here Pixie :-)

Comment

Will do!

Comment

I'd just like to say that I was very pleased with the service I received from www.affinity-sweets.co.uk Thank you

However, I will blame them for my weight gain

Comment

Haha :-). Thank you Pixie and Happy Christmas to you and your family x

Comment

Working...
                              X