GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Anyone Use A Blackberry?? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Use A Blackberry??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone Use A Blackberry??

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
    Funny you should say that because only this morning I tried to download Adobe 11 Flashplayer (?) from where it said "click here to download" on the BBC News Online page. Obviously I did it wrong

Where else can I get it and is it free I'm using Windows Vista Ultimate - which sounds like a condom if you ask me
    Adobe Flash 11 is corrupt with certain browsers and forces screen crashes. I rolled back to x.10 and had major issues with FireFox crashing all the time....

---> Firefox Support Forum | Firefox Help

Loads of similar threads and stories out there.... nightmare at the moment
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Nope cos they is shyte!
      I had an idea that would be your reply!

us ex bankrupts have to watch the pennies ya know!!

....i'll let you off though my OP is dated 2011!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
        I love my iPhone but I know some find it hard to type on the virtual keyboard. Blackberries have real keyboards but there's not quite as many apps for them as for iPhone and Android.

the app store is increasing in content..BUT it'll never touch android market or itunes for sure

Comment

Is that something that goes into a Blender to make a Smoothie? Blackberry!
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            Adobe Flash 11 is corrupt with certain browsers and forces screen crashes. I rolled back to x.10 and had major issues with FireFox crashing all the time....

---> Firefox Support Forum | Firefox Help

Loads of similar threads and stories out there.... nightmare at the moment
            Now you tell me I re-started my laptop after I'd downloaded Adobe Flash 11 and it wouldn't come back to life. Black screen with gobbledyegook messages. It's ok now but I'm going to go with FP's suggestion. She would never set out to cause me unnecessary stress

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
              Is that something that goes into a Blender to make a Smoothie? Blackberry!
              this always reminds me!

Comment

i love it, love !!
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                  I just went to that site and clicked on Download Flashplayer and then I realized it's exactly the same page I saw when I clicked on it via the BBC News website showing me "Flashplayer Adobe 11.3 (?)" I'll come back to this in the morning with a fresh pair of eyes

Comment

Working...
                  X