GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Withheld numbers query - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Withheld numbers query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Withheld numbers query

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
    Why not call or email them?
    Cheers CleverClogs
    Yeah I did try ringing tax credits earlier but was waiting for ever, so gave up, tax credits only have a helpdesk email facility unfortunately. And will not email back with anything in relation of the claim.

I will have another go soon, thank you x
    Last edited by di30; 2 March 2012, 16:14.

Comment

HMRC are allowed to leave messages and will. Whether or not someone has actually been told to ring you, is ofcourse another matter.

With my continued dealings with them they are not the best at making contact unless you owe them something.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
        HMRC are allowed to leave messages and will. Whether or not someone has actually been told to ring you, is ofcourse another matter.

With my continued dealings with them they are not the best at making contact unless you owe them something.

Probably not them then lol, more than likely to be more cold selling, who rarely leaves their number.

Comment

Working...
        X