GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Help please with emailing documents - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help please with emailing documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please with emailing documents

Hi all
    Ive scanned the documents from my CCA request, saved them all to the desktop on the computer (over 20 pages) but when I've tried to put them in an email, the pages are all out of order. Any advice how I can put them right ie 1,2,3 instead of 18, 6, 20.
    Sorry if this doesn't make sense but I'm hopeless with stuff like this, I would usually get the daughters to help me but they don't know about our finances.
    many thanks, Vaper

just the CCA not the rest unless asked to do so? are you sending to Niddy to check CCA?? webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
      just the CCA not the rest unless asked to do so? are you sending to Niddy to check CCA?? webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
      Yes, it's to send to niddy but they have sent twenty pages back and I'm not sure what they all are as its too small for me to see with my poor eyesight.
      thanks

Comment

the CCA is only the alledged agreement part not all the t&Cs to be sent to him, the cca does not need to be redacted as only Niddy views it (he is registered legally to do so) no need for any statements JUST the CCA agreement (they have sent one have they not or just terms and conditions>
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you, yeah they have sent the agreement I managed to find it with a magnifying glass. I think I've Sussed out the email part and hopefully niddy should have received it ta.

Comment

see what transpires now

Comment

Working...
            X