GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script How do I talk to a human at Utilita ? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I talk to a human at Utilita ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I talk to a human at Utilita ?

There seems to be no phone number to speak to an actual human , no email address , and if you go on the facebook wall you cant even send a message to them there . Trying twitter right now see if I get a reply . I've been told by Macmillan they may give a cheaper tariff for cancer patients . But contacting them is difficult .

0330 058 5508

0345 207 2000
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Morning all, got a letter from Drysden fairfax which have a charge around £5,000 on the house and they said , they can't write the debt off as it is a charge on the house , but they can put the account on hold for a few months if it helps . Well we may as well accept that as our income is nil right now .
      We've just been in contact with Macmillan and they are going to send us a contact to help us with the mortgage , the council tax , and also to fill in a PIP form .

Comment

I think I added about my other issues on here lol. I'm not with it right now , my head is in cloud cuckoo land

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
          0330 058 5508

0345 207 2000
          On phone now been on it for 40 minutes lol

Comment

The only way they will help is if we have their smart meters put in . No thanks not having them , I don't trust them at all .
            Surly this is bribery .

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
              Morning all, got a letter from Drysden fairfax which have a charge around £5,000 on the house and they said , they can't write the debt off as it is a charge on the house , but they can put the account on hold for a few months if it helps . Well we may as well accept that as our income is nil right now .
              We've just been in contact with Macmillan and they are going to send us a contact to help us with the mortgage , the council tax , and also to fill in a PIP form .
              I think they mean they WON'T write off the debt, as they have a charge on the house.

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                The only way they will help is if we have their smart meters put in . No thanks not having them , I don't trust them at all .
                Surly this is bribery .
                With a smart meter you are at their mercy. Many people have been put in difficulty due to having a smart meter.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Waving View Post

With a smart meter you are at their mercy. Many people have been put in difficulty due to having a smart meter.
                  Exactly, they can turn off your supply when they feel like it . I will stick with the old prepaid meters .

Comment

Macmillan are checking the legality of what Utilita have said , they were not happy .

Comment

I see that in the Commons today, there is an Urgent Question on the forced installation of energy pre-payment meters.

To ask the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy if he will make a statement on families having prepayment meters forcibly installed in their homes by energy companies - Ed Miliband

Comment

I see that in the Commons today, there is an Urgent Question on the forced installation of energy pre-payment meters.

To ask the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy if he will make a statement on families having prepayment meters forcibly installed in their homes by energy companies - Ed Miliband
                        My husband needs to complain, because we should get a lower tariff me being a cancer patient, its blackmail what they said about only helping if we have their smart meters in to get the lower tariff .

Comment

Working...
                        X