GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Days out! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Days out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Days out!

Originally posted by Sunnylooloo View Post
    do they? as I say I am new convert - normally sainsburys
    Yeah, I know all that prices differ depending on where you are in the country but between here and the nearest 'city' there are 4 or 5 Tesco stores each with different prices for the same thing.

I paid £1.00 for some pancakes here and in a different store, the same pancakes were smaller in size and 20p dearer.

They also don't seem to look after the food very well - I bought a lettuce and some cherry toms which had started to go 'off' by the next day even though they still had 3 days to go according to their use by.

I really grudge giving Tesco any of my money but where I live there are 2 overpriced independant shops and a petrol station shop!

I'm going to start getting my top up shop delivered by ASDA. My sister has agreed to do the same so we can share the delivery cost

Anyway...my wee rant has taken us off topic so lets ge back to helping Jen!
    Made by God...Improved by the Devil
    Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Re: Days out!

Jen I can get away with just taking the kids out for a walk just now but I like to take them to places with animals as that always seems to keep them amused!
      Made by God...Improved by the Devil
      Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Depends what time of year you go, as there are often festivals and major events at particular times of the year.

Comment

Working...
        X