GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Changing to Lidl - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changing to Lidl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing to Lidl

I have been a loyal Sainsbury's customer for the past few years but after seeing that Lidl is significantly cheaper I am considering making a change to save a bit more money. What are people's experiences with Lidl?
    Attached Files

far better just like Aldi is my experience, but may I point out to you this is a debt help site? by the way welcome
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! I've been considering changing supermarket to try and save a bit more money so I can pay a loan off earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by TomSharp View Post
        I've been considering changing supermarket to try and save a bit more money so I can pay a loan off earlier.

Can you post a little more information about your loan to see what else can be suggested.

Are the loan payments up-to-date or have you defaulted?

Is it a secured or unsecured loan?

Di

Comment

Working...
        X