GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script INDUCTION HOB - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INDUCTION HOB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: INDUCTION HOB

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
    Will do ...We've always cooked with gas ...but people say this is the way forwards ...except PlanB ....buy some new pans ....

I like my gas hob, I suppose it's what you prefer and used too.......but I'll never say never............I'm still intrigued to how you'll get on with it
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
      I like my gas hob, I suppose it's what you prefer and used too.......but I'll never say never............I'm still intrigued to how you'll get on with it
      Have a read here ----> https://www.lwk-home.com/kitchen-blog/induction-hobs/

Induction Hob Safety

Induction hobs are more controllable and safer as the hob does not get hot, only slightly warm. This means there is no risk of burns whilst waiting on the hob cooling post cooking. Induction hobs also turn themselves off if you forget to do this as the removal of the pan automatically switches off the power.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Riz View Post
        Or for more info: http://bfy.tw/2lQY
        That website is brilliant Riz, .........I've been googling loads!!
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

there are now load of pans on the market for Induction hobs, from the cheap and cheerful to the down right stupid,
          one of the best ones I own is from Aldi,
          Sorry Plan B, but i refuse to buy any kitchen pan or gadget that is linked to a celebrity chef/ cook as I think it doubles the price xx
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

The Zip HydroTap All-In-One comes with a safety feature to make sure any of the little ones in your house don't hurt themselves and you'll find a normal tap lever on the right for operating the hot and cold water, while the boiling and chilled water is delivered by pushing down on the buttons at the top.
            PRICE: £2694

I got to get me one of these .............

Comment

only one???? put one in the bathroom aswell

Comment

bargain!
                When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Working...
                X