GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cheap uk holidays - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap uk holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap uk holidays

Been asked by a friend to have a look at a cheap holidays. looking at something like a caravan in north wales. possibly upto 8 people though most likely 4 or 6.

trying to get it for about £50 per person or less if possible.

Anything from 3 -7 nights around 14th this month onwards

anyone know of good ways of finding one?
    I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Re: Cheap uk holidays

The Sun are running there offer again if youcan hold on until September which btw will be good weather wise due to the crap weather thus far.

Holidays from £9.50 are back | The Sun |Fun|Competitions|Promotions|9.50 Holidays

Sun Holidays Park Details
    Last edited by pompeyfaith; 2 July 2012, 15:46. Reason: added another link

Comment

trawl the websites for bargains
      the self catering section is suffering madly because of the orribe weather, so google stuff like bargain caravan hols and see where it takes you. The cottage guide is good for bargain cottages all over the country, mostly private owners so don't charge stupid fees for booking etc. I got a wee bargain for July for less than 25 quid a head per night and the doggle was free. and it's 100 yards from a beach and it isn't a caravan!

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
        trawl the websites for bargains
        the self catering section is suffering madly because of the orribe weather, so google stuff like bargain caravan hols and see where it takes you. The cottage guide is good for bargain cottages all over the country, mostly private owners so don't charge stupid fees for booking etc. I got a wee bargain for July for less than 25 quid a head per night and the doggle was free. and it's 100 yards from a beach and it isn't a caravan!
        I have used said guide before and agree 100%, we had a great place just outside Brighton, was £150 Fri night till Monday, between 4 of us that was good, lovely and clean and the owner even left us a couple bottle of wine to get us started, good place to look for cheapish hol

Comment

Working...
        X