GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Christmas Greetings - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christmas Greetings

Allan you are one of the wise men , god bless you too xx
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Nadolig hapus a blwyddyn newydd dda
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Nollaig shona daoibh

Comment

Hope everyone has a lovely time this Christmas.

And a big thank you to Niddy, Site Team, Mods and everyone who has helped to make people in debt feel better about their lives. After all it's only money

Plan B x

Comment

Some really nice messages there

A very Merry Christmas to all, I hope Santa brings you something nice

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone and very best wishes for 2017.

Cheers
              Slick
              Fight the good fight and we will prevail
              Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

Sorry this is a bit late. Best wishes to all here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	happy-new-year-2016-greetings.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	339.8 KB
ID:	1411672

Comment

Athbhliain faoi Mhaise Daoibh
                  Last edited by alfie; 29 December 2016, 17:25.

Comment

I'll have a fivers worth please !
                    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                      I'll have a fivers worth please !
                      Only a fiver?

Comment

Unless its one of these
                        http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ngham-38466625

Comment

Working...
                        X