GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script "John Lewis Christmas advert 2016" - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"John Lewis Christmas advert 2016"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "John Lewis Christmas advert 2016"

What do you think?
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: "John Lewis Christmas advert 2016"

Isn't that the A level student version?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

It is Cym , you know what I like it .I hope it gets used and pay him .
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Not Much Imagination!

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
          Isn't that the A level student version?

It is, although at first I thought it was the real one too .............John Lewis’ Christmas advert will be screened on Thursday 10th November

A student whose homage to the John Lewis Christmas advert went viral has been invited "behind the scenes" to see how the real thing is made.

Thousands viewed and shared Nick Jablonka's A-Level coursework, posted on YouTube in June, thinking it was the store's hotly anticipated festive ad.

The Bournemouth student said he was "overwhelmed" by the reaction.

A John Lewis spokesman said: "Nick is clearly very talented, we'd love to invite him to spend some time with us."

The 18-year-old said the project, titled John Lewis Christmas Advert 2016 - The Snowglobe, initially got about 200 views "but in the past week it went crazy".

The piece, which features a love-struck snowman stuck in a snow globe, has had more than 460,000 views.

Read more here --- > John Lewis invites Christmas ad student 'behind the scenes'
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Like the Ford Ka original shape = they stated designed by a Boy???????/ more like idea came from the 3 wheeled Bubble car originally, took not much imagination!

Comment

I really like the simpleness of it x
              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

So are these two "leaked" snippets of video part of this year's John Lewis advert?

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Comment

It's all good publicity for John Lewis .....lol ..It is so funny ..lol

Comment

I do love the John Lewis ad (so much better than last year's one) - but think that the M&S one is better this year!

Comment

Here it is, in full

M&S advert is good Phee

Aldi one is good.......but I fear that reindeer is going to eat Kevin!!

This is funny, Kevin the Carrot waiting for the John Lewis advert

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                        So are these two "leaked" snippets of video part of this year's John Lewis advert?
                        Yes they were, teasing us eh!!

Originally posted by alland View Post

Brilliant
                        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                        X