GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script grievance procedure - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

grievance procedure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: grievance procedure

Oh Fredbare what a shame, although I'm not that surprised as constructive dismissal is so hard to evidence unless its a fundamental breach of contract

Glad your family member feels they had an opportunity to have their say though, having a voice and being heard is important sometimes to enable people to move on.

I hope their new job goes well.

Jane x

Comment

Thank you all

Family member very happy in new job and wants to move on with his life. Judge was excellent and helped us as much as they could, unfortunately we hadn't provided enough evidence to prove a link, it was our own evidence that eventually let us down.

If it helps anyone thinking of resigning please take advice on the reasons you are relying on when you write the resignation letter. This is what lost our claim. We proved everything else.

Thanks again

Best wishes Fredbare

Comment

Hello everyone

A quick update to let everyone know that my relative has decided not to appeal the decision. We had a word with an employment advisor who said there was a chance we could appeal as there was case law that could have applied to his claim that wasn't taken into account by the tribunal. We were told it was risky and with the new fees in place it would be expensive as he was now working. He is still employed and enjoying his new job and very happy and has put it all behind him and getting on with his life. I told him he had made the right decision.

Thank you everyone, best wishes

Fredbare

Comment

Working...
        X