GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New Benefit cuts -- tell us what you think? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Benefit cuts -- tell us what you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Benefit cuts -- tell us what you think?

Originally posted by Flowerpower
    All these cuts are just because the lovely CaMORON wants to show that Britain is taking steps to save and, unlike other countries it will still be able to pay its debts and won't default. In other words, countries are also worried about their CRA files! The international version of which is known as ratings and amounts to pretty much the same thing...

At the end of the day, neither individuals nor whole countries can pay their debts and this is all due to the banks!

One wonders whether Britain's debts are enforceable, I think not, what can they really do? Sell bits of Britain to China?

There should be a debt amnesty in the entire world: no-one owes anything to anyone and we start anew with a clean slate.

well maybe Camcon should join here and send off CCA's to get Britain our of debt
    Last edited by Spent2much; 9 July 2012, 05:46.

Comment

Re: New Benefit cuts -- tell us what you think?

We can already clear off our debt tomorrow, its quite simple really.

We hold the banks accountantble for the debt they racked up, and we sue them for every penny they got.

All this bollox about having to repay the banks, is exactly that, bollox, we dont have to at all, Iceland proved that, who i might add now has a AA rating, funny that.

We are contantly being told that we have to bail the banks and they are too big to fail, no they are not, what the truth is, they do not hold enough paper to pay out every depositer, thats why they are to big to fail.

In simple terms, they have loaned out more money than they hold in deposits. And the crash is the effect of not enough money around to repay those debts.

Fractional reserve currency, look it up, explains our situation very clearly, this isnt anything new, nor is it shocking, the system is designed for this to happen every 10 years or so, think back, we had a crash in th 70's, 80's and 90's

We missed a crash in 2000, because of labour rigging figures in their "boom and bust" era.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
      X