GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Tax credits Change in circumstances - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tax credits Change in circumstances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tax credits Change in circumstances

Now starting work i will need to declare a change in circumstances to tax credits etc

I'll also now be claiming childcare element as will be working over 30 hours a week and my partner is too.

Currently we are getting a "gift" of 20hours paid a week by the Council (partners employer) prior to our little one getting the 15hours a week that he'll get in January.

so as per usual i'm stressing about all this as not sure whats going on or going to happen in slightest.

Simplicity would be nice but it wont happen that way

ARGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!
    I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Re: Tax credits Change in circumstances

keep quiet

No, just kidding....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Tax credits Change in circumstances

my main problem is that these hours being gifted by the council are until January and then he gets 15hours anyway.

For the childcare element it asks how much p/w childcare costs and i know that a full week is £153 but dont know whether i'd put that or whether i need to work out how much we'll pay or what.

If only i had a spare £30000 or what not then it wouldnt matter at all. But its just stressful and irritating tbh
      I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Working...
      X