GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script DLA renewal form due soon. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DLA renewal form due soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DLA renewal form due soon.

No one is excluded from this governments brutal cuts even the working population will pay the price of austerity unless you are a politician or a banker with enough funds to sustain yourself for the next 8 yrs at least

Comment

My brother in law was successful in his renewal a few months ago, he continued to receive High Rate Mobility & Medium Rate care, that is also on an indefinate award.
      He had a home assessment and he didnt think he would be successful, he said he was so worked up when the ATOS GP was there, and it happened to be his former doctor who knew him well anyway, so personally I think that is what helped him.

With him having a home assessment, and if he did hear something next year when PIP comes into affect, I take it, he will still have to attend an assessment despite the fact he already had one with ATOS a few months back?

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
        My brother in law was successful in his renewal a few months ago, he continued to receive High Rate Mobility & Medium Rate care, that is also on an indefinate award.
        He had a home assessment and he didnt think he would be successful, he said he was so worked up when the ATOS GP was there, and it happened to be his former doctor who knew him well anyway, so personally I think that is what helped him.

With him having a home assessment, and if he did hear something next year when PIP comes into affect, I take it, he will still have to attend an assessment despite the fact he already had one with ATOS a few months back?
        Correct he would have to go through the whole process again despite having an indefinite award to DLA.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
          Correct he would have to go through the whole process again despite having an indefinite award to DLA.
          Thank you Pompey, he asked me the other day and I said I would double check on this, as he wasnt too sure.

Comment

Working...
          X