GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Son with Special needs/benefits - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Son with Special needs/benefits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Son with Special needs/benefits

Lovely thank you Pompey.

From what I understood it all stopped this week, well Tuesday in my case which was 30 August 2011, and the letter went out to them both as soon as we knew what was happening about Daniel then with the approved training course as arranged by Careers.

I expect I will be hearing from them first before they continue to pay anything further?

I also gave the details of the Careers office and Adviser he's under, the contacts etc, so maybe they will contact them for authorisation as well perhaps?

Comment

Any idea how long this will take for both CB and tax credits to sort this?
      Thanks folks, so that I can just keep an eye on the account that's all.

Despite sending letters, I have tried ringing as well but OMG the queing goes on forever lol.

Thank you

Comment

Di,

We are having problems getting through also, we need to inform HMRC that our son starts college again 2nd week of September.

Not got through yet, still trying but I guess everyone with college age kids are having same problem of system overload.

Regards
        Last edited by pompeyfaith; 2 September 2011, 18:30.

Comment

Thanks again Pompey, your a star! xx

Comment

I have checked the account as its normally paid on a Tuesday, but nothing paid in from CTC anyway, it was a week before last they received the letter with the details about my son starting approved training arranged by the CareersWales so maybe just taking some time, although it only taken them a few days when it was updated for the new year a few months ago lol.

Comment

Looks like its sorted, today checked the account and there was a lump sum payment, this looks like its been backdated, then a separate payment underneath which I assume would be the weekly CTC payments.

Pompey has yours been sorted?

Comment

Di,

Yes thank you wife managed to get through the following day although had a wait on the phone of 45 mins.

Glad you got it sorted Di.

Regards

Comment

Thank you Pompey and happy to hear your lovely wife finally got through. x

Comment

Di,

Thank you and just like you she is a diamond.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                    X