GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Working Tax Credits Renewal. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Working Tax Credits Renewal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Working Tax Credits Renewal.

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
    Just to confuse you Niddy not all incomes are added for working tax credits.
    I know DLA / AA /PiP etc (ie non income based) - I'm ex JC+ remember
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Full list is here --> HM Revenue Customs: Disability benefits - how do they affect tax credits payments?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        I will pm the one you missed.

Comment

Just to confuse you Niddy not all incomes are added for working tax credits.
          I know DLA / AA /PiP etc (ie non income based) - I'm ex JC+ remember
          Neither does the disability element of JSA.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I will pm the one you missed.

No need I'm not overly fussed. I think since I left everything has changed except some basic rules

It's awful state of affairs nowadays. But back when I worked there we had over 55 benefits that we had to know inside out!!

Fook that for £23k lol

Comment

when I worked there we had over 55 benefits that we had to know inside out!!
              Suppose thats one reason PIP is a good idea.
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thing is mate mistakes do happen and as such you may lose out on an entitled benefit.

Funnily enough someone close by might have done according to a recent message. Point is, we're not superhuman and can't be expected to know every detail - but if we miss the obvious then the claimant lost out. That's why I mention it

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                  Suppose thats one reason PIP is a good idea.
                  You mean universal credit which is a mess btw and way of target for implementation. PIP is the replacement for DLA but even then it does not replace DLA for all only those between 16- 65 so if you are over 65 or under 16 you stay on DLA.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                    You mean universal credit which is a mess btw and way of target for implementation. PIP is the replacement for DLA but even then it does not replace DLA for all only those between 16- 65 so if you are over 65 or under 16 you stay on DLA.
                    I did indeed. It was always bound to be a mess. You cant roll up that many benefits, with different criteria into a single payment. Its unmanageable.

Comment

I did indeed. It was always bound to be a mess. You cant roll up that many benefits, with different criteria into a single payment. Its unmanageable.
                      I think it's more manageable and will produce less mistakes when the actual staff and systems master the criteria.

Give it time - it'll all work out right in the end.

Comment

I think it's more manageable and will produce less mistakes when the actual staff and systems master the criteria.

I agree - but it needs to work and be understod BEFORE being implemented.

Comment

I agree - but it needs to work and be understod BEFORE being implemented.
                          lol life doesn't work like that mate. No top firm does anyway, it is always best practice to rush it to get it released then rely on the faults being reported back to you via users.

You can spend millions fault-finding / chasing your tail hence apple, windows and most other top firms always release their products early knowing us (the public) will report the faults for them

It's basic marketing - you know this having watched your current employer waste billions

Comment

It's basic marketing - you know this having watched your current employer waste billions
                            And implement systems with no training, no testing asnd watching the shit hit the fan.

Heres hoping they put a decimal point a couple of spaces to the right for me

Comment

And implement systems with no training, no testing asnd watching the shit hit the fan.

Heres hoping they put a decimal point a couple of spaces to the right for me

Comment

Would be more so if IDS was not at the helm of the DWP once a failure always a failure in politics.

Comment

Working...
                                X