GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Tax credits, is it correct? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tax credits, is it correct?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tax credits, is it correct?

Yes they had already removed the overpayment, they always do this at the award status (an award is april to april) but they just remind you about it in the above letter as they have to... it's right though that's the main thing.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      I never work
      At last he admits it!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you Niddy and Oscar

I shall have to try to remember that next year then lol, cheers both, and now I can relax. :niddy LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
          At last he admits it!
          pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
            Thank you Niddy and Oscar

I shall have to try to remember that next year then lol, cheers both, and now I can relax. :niddy LOL!
            oscar? wtf did he do other than get it wrong!

You are welcome young Diane
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

young i so wish

Comment

Now he is creeping since calling you a Quote:- dumb blond, at least it is real
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                  Now he is creeping since calling you a Quote:- dumb blond, at least it is real
                  Yeah well I'm not as known dizzy for nothing lmao same here at home
                  Last edited by di30; 1 December 2012, 16:34.

Comment

Working...
                  X