GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script OH Car Loan - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OH Car Loan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OH Car Loan

Originally posted by gravytrain View Post
    Not sure what you mean here, but i presume it is supposed to be humorous
    You are mistaken.

Not my way, the section you quote is designed to ensure that these notices are sent, not to sanction creditors for sending excess or chargeable notices.
    You seem to have the idea that sending chargeable notices should be permitted and/or that a creditor may send such notices as often as they fancy.

I believe that the law does not allow for such antics and that creditors may not charge for such notices.

You have not even begun to address any of the other oddities I found. Can you not try a little harder to convince people that the sun doth shine from the creditors' backsides?

If you cannot, it hardly matters for this discussion is becoming tiresome.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
      You are mistaken.

You seem to have the idea that sending chargeable notices should be permitted and/or that a creditor may send such notices as often as they fancy.

I believe that the law does not allow for such antics and that creditors may not charge for such notices.

You have not even begun to address any of the other oddities I found. Can you not try a little harder to convince people that the sun doth shine from the creditors' backsides?

If you cannot, it hardly matters for this discussion is becoming tiresome.

I am sure that the sun does not shine from anyone's backsides,(another attempt at humor?), however there is no legislation anywhere, that I am aware of that restricts anyone from sending letters to anyone else, unless they are libelous of course.

There is no section within the CCA certainly that says they can't unless you can indicate it.
      I would be grateful if you can, because creditors do this all the time.
      Last edited by gravytrain; 11 January 2013, 14:12.

Comment

I hasten to add that these charges should of course be challenged s unfair under the UTCC's and common law, but not because the letter was sent.
        That would be inapropriate.

Comment

I like a good debate the same as the next person, but lets keep it nice, please
          If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X