GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Concept Loans - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Concept Loans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naomi View Post

My other half said the same about it being too good to be true, thankfully on this occasion none of us were sucked into their plans enough for it to all go wrong.
    I know, thank God! I've had a few loans over the years so know that companies don't ask for the first payment upfront.

Comment

Hello all,
      I am with the same problem - Concept experience from the few days ago. Unfortunately I was very silly and I have gone trough further. I have paid them 150£ ( I have account details) and after that they have called me to ask for paying a tax which is refundable due to my low credit score £375 saying this will be paid back with my loan. They have given me another account details to pay it.
      After me paying these, they have called me saying there was an issue with paying loan into my account. They have tried 3 times and nothing gone through. I have told them it is impossible as my account works fine and this is on their side. But then alarms started ringing (too late for me..).
      After waiting 30 min they have sent me 'transactions details' email with the snip God knows where from for different amount that we have been talking to. Obviously no money have been transferred to me, this snip was probably a pic made in pain or any other graphic programme.

Oh I was so so silly, I just needed a loan to consolidate my debts which my ex-partner took and left me with all these.. I thought to take a loan in one company and set up not low instalments and have peace and quiet. Now I lost £525 and I am still in debts. I do not know what to do but I am sure I need to report them somewhere - FCA or?

I have emailed them that this is not acceptable and if they are not able to provide me a loan, then they owe me my money back, otherwise I will go further. But I know this is for nothing, probably they will never answer...

Ohhhhhhhh very very silly me big experience for future tho

Comment

Originally posted by stressfree View Post
        Hello all,
        I am with the same problem - Concept experience from the few days ago. Unfortunately I was very silly and I have gone trough further. I have paid them 150£ ( I have account details) and after that they have called me to ask for paying a tax which is refundable due to my low credit score £375 saying this will be paid back with my loan. They have given me another account details to pay it.
        After me paying these, they have called me saying there was an issue with paying loan into my account. They have tried 3 times and nothing gone through. I have told them it is impossible as my account works fine and this is on their side. But then alarms started ringing (too late for me..).
        After waiting 30 min they have sent me 'transactions details' email with the snip God knows where from for different amount that we have been talking to. Obviously no money have been transferred to me, this snip was probably a pic made in pain or any other graphic programme.

Oh I was so so silly, I just needed a loan to consolidate my debts which my ex-partner took and left me with all these.. I thought to take a loan in one company and set up not low instalments and have peace and quiet. Now I lost £525 and I am still in debts. I do not know what to do but I am sure I need to report them somewhere - FCA or?

I have emailed them that this is not acceptable and if they are not able to provide me a loan, then they owe me my money back, otherwise I will go further. But I know this is for nothing, probably they will never answer...

Ohhhhhhhh very very silly me big experience for future tho

Oh I'm sorry to hear this has happened, I am unsure if you will be able to claim the money back, maybe Di will know.

Don't beat yourself up too much, I almost nearly transferred them the money as well.

Comment

I just believed them like always believe too fast and now I have nothing. It is a big lesson for me!

Comment

I just believed them like always believe too fast and now I have nothing. It is a big lesson for me!

Have you contacted your bank? Maybe they will be able to get the money back?

Comment

I have not, thought it is too late when money has already gone? Do you think this would be possible? I have made this transactions, I thought they could they money back only if concept would take money from me. What should I tell them?

Comment

I have not, thought it is too late when money has already gone? Do you think this would be possible? I have made this transactions, I thought they could they money back only if concept would take money from me. What should I tell them?
                Just explain to them what has happened as there will be details of the transactions on your online banking?

Comment

I will try to contact them today to find out if they can take money back. I have their both accounts numbers so I think will put all these info for FCA in a minute.

Comment

It's worth a try as it's a lot of money to be out of pocket, I'm so sorry that has happened to you.

Comment

Unfortunately I was very silly and I have gone trough further. I have paid them 150£ ( I have account details) and after that they have called me to ask for paying a tax which is refundable due to my low credit score £375 saying this will be paid back with my loan. They have given me another account details to pay it.

Oh I was so so silly
                      You weren't being silly, you were being conned by the sound of things.

You've sensibly kept the details of the two banks you paid the money into, and you have an email exchange as proof.

I would report this immediately to Action Fraud > https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/ make sure you use this website as there are others with similar names on the internet.

I would also report it to the FCA here > https://www.fca.org.uk/consumers/rep...uthorised-firm

Colin and I have already made the FCA aware so hopefully they will take you seriously.

Let us know how you get on.

Di

Comment

I just needed a loan to consolidate my debts which my ex-partner took and left me with all these.. I thought to take a loan in one company and set up not low instalments and have peace and quiet. Now I lost £525 and I am still in debts.

Let's see if you can turn your negative experience with Concept Loans into a positive experience, since you say you needed the loan to deal with debts.

You've referred to needing "peace and quiet" so shall I assume that you are experiencing endless phone calls, texts and letters from Debt Collection Agencies? Have any of these debts been assigned to a debt purchaser or are they still with the original creditors?

You've mentioned your ex-partner was involved in some way, so were these joint loans with them etc., or were they taken out in your name unbeknown to you?

One of the forum Moderators can explain how to start a thread of your own where members can make suggestions on how you can manage the situation. If you look at some of the Diaries you'll see that debts can be unenforceable in certain circumstances.

Di

Comment

I do not have any endless calls and messages, but it is just on my mind that I have to pay all these and it makes me stressed.
                          It is a long story with my ex, some loans have been taken on my name as he knew all details and had an access to my account. All are in original creditors.
                          I knew about some of them as he has said this will be for new house when later he has gone, I did knot about few as well.

I have never had a debts problems so it makes me feel really bad. I wanted to consolidate them all with one company and have a instalment appropriate to pay to my funds. Unfortunately I found a liar.

I have reported Concept to Action Fraud but FCA has an work on website so I am not able to send them attachment. I will wait one hour and will try afternoon.

Thanks for help!

Comment

Hi all,
                            As an update - I have reported CONCEPT in both.

Also I have asked my Bank if I could have my money back. Unfortunately they cannot as this was a transaction, not money taken from card..

they perfectly know what they are doing! Obviously nobody has answered for my email from CONCEPT and phones.

Comment

That will be why Concept said it needed to be a transfer into the bank & not a card payment.

Comment

Hi all,
                                I have an update!
                                So after few days not replying, they have called me back today!

I have asked them why the snip they have provided is for different amount that I have been approved and they again started telling me lies how many times they have tried to send money but it did not go through due to error so they have tried different amount which is different by around six hundreds. But before they will send me, I have to pay them back this amount. Can you believe it? Obv they will provide a different account number.

It is unbelievable and I really wish to do something with more than just reporting because we do not know if something will be done with it.

By the way the way how they have spoken with me like with friend! 'Listen man, you have to send this back to us man, etc'. Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X