GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lending Stream and pounds to pocket - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lending Stream and pounds to pocket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lending Stream and pounds to pocket

So I have just received emails from CRS who are collecting on behalf of lending stream.Would it be wise to carry on and just ignore these emails? They are just saying please contact us. There are no threats etc in the correspondence.

as usual thanks in advance

Scott

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
    Hi Scotty

You've got nothing to say to them at this point, unless they send you anything different or the threats get more significant..........

No need to go chasing, let them make the next move.

Best
    SnV

Comment

Yes, carry on ignoring.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

That was my plan but thought I would get advice first.

thanks again.

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
        Yes, carry on ignoring.

Comment

Hi staceywalsh and welcome to AAD. If you start your own thread In this section then you will get answers to help your specific problems and they won’t get lost here.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
          X