GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lending Stream and pounds to pocket - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lending Stream and pounds to pocket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lending Stream and pounds to pocket

I have also used the template to email pounds to pocket as after looking at my application with them the details I provided showed that my outgoings were more than my income

thanks again

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
    I was sure you wouldn't have done such a thing but it has been known for some to send a template letter with xxxxxxxxxx not filled out

Lets see how they respond....
    Last edited by Pixie; 4 April 2016, 10:42.

Comment

I have received the following reply from p2p. Please advise of a way forward. I don't want to be sending payslips and bank statements if I don't have to.

thanks

Dear Scott
      Customer #

Thank you for contacting Pounds to Pocket. The contents of your email were duly noted. We apologise if there was any delay in responding to your complaint.
      Your query raised several questions on loan affordability. In order to better assist you, we ask that you fill out the below information so that we can thoroughly review and respond to your complaint.
      Questionnaire

1) Recently, we have seen an increased number of complaints where the complainant has obtained a template from a website or blog. Did you use a website template? If so, can you please provide the name of the website?

2) Did you tell us that you were experiencing financial hardship? If so, when did you tell us of your financial difficulty?

3) Please provide a copy of a bank statement from the time of your loan(s).

4) Please provide a copy of a payslip from roughly the time of your loan(s).

Once we receive the information back from you, our complaint team will diligently review and assess your complaint. As you will see from our complaint procedure, we have eight weeks from the date we receive your complaint to send you our ‘Final Response’. If at that time you are still unhappy with our decision, you will have six months from the date of our 'Final Response' to refer your complaint back to the Financial Ombudsman Service for them to adjudicate in the matter on your behalf.
      For more information about our complaints procedure, please visit the 'Contact Us' section of our website (https://www.poundstopocket.co.uk/contact-us.html).

If you have any queries, our Final Resolution Team is here to help.

Yours sincerely,
      Tanya

WARNING: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to moneyadviceservice.org.uk

Pounds to Pocket Resolution Team
      Direct Line: 0800 016 3143
      Complaint@poundstopocket.co.uk
      www.PoundstoPocket.co.uk

Representative Example: Amount of credit: £600 for 12 months at £95.37 per month. Total repayment of £1144.44. Interest: £544.44. Interest rate: 140% pa (fixed). 278% APR Representative.

Pounds to Pocket is the trading name of CashEuroNetUK, LLC. Head Office: 23 Austin Friars, London, EC2N 2QP. Correspondence Address: 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Firm registration number 603395. Authorisation can be checked on the Financial Service Register at www.fca.org.uk.
      Tanya H

I was sure you wouldn't have done such a thing but it has been known for some to send a template letter with xxxxxxxxxx not filled out

Lets see how they respond....

Comment

Hi Scotty

This is pretty hysterical and outrageous at the same time. Its irrelevant whether you are using a template from a blog or a website and its none of their business! You're also under no obligation to provide them with bank statements or payslips either.

I'd just write back stating something like that had already informed them you were in financial distress, that you're disappointed as they do not appear to be taking your complainy seriously by asking for irrelevant information, and that they have all the information to hand they need already from the application process.

Best
        SnV

Originally posted by scottygees View Post
        I have received the following reply from p2p. Please advise of a way forward. I don't want to be sending payslips and bank statements if I don't have to.

thanks

Dear Scott
        Customer #

Thank you for contacting Pounds to Pocket. The contents of your email were duly noted. We apologise if there was any delay in responding to your complaint.
        Your query raised several questions on loan affordability. In order to better assist you, we ask that you fill out the below information so that we can thoroughly review and respond to your complaint.
        Questionnaire

1) Recently, we have seen an increased number of complaints where the complainant has obtained a template from a website or blog. Did you use a website template? If so, can you please provide the name of the website?

2) Did you tell us that you were experiencing financial hardship? If so, when did you tell us of your financial difficulty?

3) Please provide a copy of a bank statement from the time of your loan(s).

4) Please provide a copy of a payslip from roughly the time of your loan(s).
        "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks again. I have just written to them as advised. Let's see how they respond.

Hi Scotty

This is pretty hysterical and outrageous at the same time. Its irrelevant whether you are using a template from a blog or a website and its none of their business! You're also under no obligation to provide them with bank statements or payslips either.

I'd just write back stating something like that had already informed them you were in financial distress, that you're disappointed as they do not appear to be taking your complainy seriously by asking for irrelevant information, and that they have all the information to hand they need already from the application process.

Best
          SnV

Comment

Hi Scotty

I wouldn't keep high expectations, but you never know.......

Best
            SnV
            "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Scotty

Any response yet?

Comment

Hi, thanks for enquiring.

i sent the letter you devised to 4 lenders and adapted them accordingly to fit the situation.i have had general acknowledgment replies from P2P, Wonga and Satsuma but haven't heard anything from Lending Stream apart from the obligatory default notices. I am aware that this process could take up to 8 weeks to resolve.
                Last time I wrote p2p appeared to be a bit funny with my request so I replied to them as you advised and got the standard acknowledgedment.

I will ill update on here when I hear anything more

Hi Scotty

Any response yet?

Comment

Just had the below response from p2p regarding my complaint about their nuisance phone calls

Dear Scott
                  Customer #

In response to your email, please be advised your account is in collections due to nonpayment, at this time until a payment is setup we will continue attempts to assist you with a payment arrangement, please note your claim of irresponsible lending is separate and does not stop collection attempts.

If you have any additional concerns, please contact our final resolution team.

Kind Regards,

La’tasha

resolution@poundstopocket.co.uk
                  www.PoundstoPocket.co.uk

Call free from landlines. Mobile phone companies may charge up to 40p per minute.

Phishing is a form of online identity theft. Please note that Pounds to Pocket only operates on the PoundstoPocket.co.uk domain, will never ask you to click on an email link to read a personal message, and will only ask you to click on an email link to reset your password if requested.

Pounds to Pocket does not warrant that the content of this correspondence is error-free. For the most accurate and up-to-date information about your account and/or terms of use of Pounds to Pocket products, please see your loan agreement and/or your account information by logging in to your account at www.PoundstoPocket.co.uk

Pounds to Pocket is the trading name of CashEuroNetUK, LLC. Head Office: 23 Austin Friars, London, EC2N 2QP. Correspondence Address: 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Firm registration number 603395. Authorisation can be checked on the Financial Service Register at www.fca.org.uk.

Hi Scotty

Any response yet?

Comment

Hi Scotty

What was the content of your email regards the telephone harassment?

SnV

Just had the below response from p2p regarding my complaint about their nuisance phone calls

Dear Scott
                    Customer #

In response to your email, please be advised your account is in collections due to nonpayment, at this time until a payment is setup we will continue attempts to assist you with a payment arrangement, please note your claim of irresponsible lending is separate and does not stop collection attempts.

If you have any additional concerns, please contact our final resolution team.

Kind Regards,

La’tasha

resolution@poundstopocket.co.uk
                    www.PoundstoPocket.co.uk

Call free from landlines. Mobile phone companies may charge up to 40p per minute.

Phishing is a form of online identity theft. Please note that Pounds to Pocket only operates on the PoundstoPocket.co.uk domain, will never ask you to click on an email link to read a personal message, and will only ask you to click on an email link to reset your password if requested.

Pounds to Pocket does not warrant that the content of this correspondence is error-free. For the most accurate and up-to-date information about your account and/or terms of use of Pounds to Pocket products, please see your loan agreement and/or your account information by logging in to your account at www.PoundstoPocket.co.uk

Comment

They wrote me explaining the dispute period I.e. 8weeks to resolve.so I just asked them to stop the nuisance calls whilst the account was in dispute.

why when I am querying whether the loan is valid would they be expecting payments. Utter numpties

QUOTE=SaltnVinegar;561104]Hi Scotty

SnV[/QUOTE]

Comment

Great - but what was the EXACT wording of your email? Did you use the telephone harrassment template from the template section?

They wrote me explaining the dispute period I.e. 8weeks to resolve.so I just asked them to stop the nuisance calls whilst the account was in dispute.

why when I am querying whether the loan is valid would they be expecting payments. Utter numpties

QUOTE=SaltnVinegar;561104]Hi Scotty

SnV
                        [/QUOTE]

Comment

No I didn't use the telephone template.

The exact message they sent me and my reply is as follows:

So can you in the first instance , whilst I am in dispute, arrange for the nuisance calls to stop!!

Sent from my iPhone

On 7 Apr 2016, at 14:02, UK Final Resolution Team <complaint@poundstopocket.co.uk> wrote:

<image001.gif>
                          Dear ,
                          Customer #

Your response has been noted. We’re sorry that you felt the need to complain and can assure you we are looking into the information you provided, in addition to our internal records. We will provide a full response or update as soon as possible.

Under UK law, we have eight weeks from when you first complained to send you a final response; however, we will of course attempt to respond as soon as we can. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Alantha

WARNING: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to moneyadviceservice.org.uk
                          UK Final Resolution Team
                          Direct Line: 0800 016 3114
                          complaint@poundstopocket.co.uk
                          www.poundstopocket.co.uk
                          Representative Example: Amount of credit: £100 for 30 days. One total repayment of £124.00. Interest: £24.00. Interest rate: 292% pa (fixed). 1270% APR Representative.
                          Terms and Conditions apply. All loans are subject to status and affordability checks prior to approval. All applicants must be 18 or over.
                          Pounds to Pocket performs traditional credit checks and verifies applicant information via various national databases.
                          Payday advances should be used for short-term financial needs only, not as a long-term financial solution. Customers with credit difficulties should seek credit counseling.

Great - but what was the EXACT wording of your email? Did you use the telephone harrassment template from the template section?
                          [/QUOTE]
                          Last edited by SaltnVinegar; 14 April 2016, 16:40. Reason: Removed personal info

Comment

Ok so I have had my first response from Satsuma. Basically saying they adhered to their lending code and all internal checks and affordability checks had been done. So get stuffed! If I want to take it further I need to write to the FCA within 6 months.

not a huge problem with this lender as they are currently being paid a minimum amount on my DMP.

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Ok so I have had my first response from Satsuma. Basically saying they adhered to their lending code and all internal checks and affordability checks had been done. So get stuffed! If I want to take it further I need to write to the FCA within 6 months.

not a huge problem with this lender as they are currently being paid a minimum amount on my DMP.
                              [/QUOTE]

Hi Scotty

Well if they are getting payments from your DMP then its not a surprise that they are not going to write off the loans either

Lets see what you get back from the others...

Comment

No I didn't use the telephone template.
                                I'd suggest subscribing and use the telephone harassment template from the template section as it will have more of an impact using the correct approach

Comment

Working...
                                X