GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Another Lending Stream thread. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Lending Stream thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another Lending Stream thread.

Originally posted by eugenespeed View Post
    Hey SnV, you genius!

Just recieved this
    Thanks Eugenespeed - lets see what happens - this is just a stock response to your complaint but hopefully will make their sphincters pucker a little when they realize they've been caught still trying to use CPA's to take payments when they've been instructed not to........
    "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

They replied. I'm presuming my bankruptcy will go through without a hitch (my adviser thinks I have a very good case to receive the funding for it), so if they've stop annoying me, I can forget all about them now.

Unless you'd advise anything else.

Before I post their reply, thanks again SnV, you sir, are a star!

We write with reference to your complaint.

We would like to offer you a formal apology for the inconvenience caused.

We would like to inform you that at present you have a loan account with Lending Stream and the agreement number is *******. The total outstanding balance on the account is £502.00.

Please be informed that we have placed all of your contact details in "Do Not Contact" list. We confirm that you will not receive any further communications from us regarding the agreement number 1686707.

Note: We have stopped our automated system permanently to process any transactions from your bank account. However, we are unable to stop our system to incur interest and charges till we receive the authorization and the financial statement from your debt management firm.

We understand your concern and the financial hardship you are going through, we would like to help you in clearing your outstanding debt by providing the payment arrangement which will freeze all the interest and charges on the loan account and would allow you to pay this debt with convenience.

We would request you to please let us know your decision to manage your debts so that, we can make the required changes.

Once again please accept our humble apology for the inconvenience it may have caused you.

If you have any further questions or comments regarding this matter, please feel free to discuss it with us at info@lendingstream.co.uk. or contact us on 0203 564 7028 for quick resolution.

Comment

Thats great news and a brilliant result!

I suspect they know how much trouble they would be in should you decide to report them to the FOS. The investigation alone would cost them as much as the debt is worth, and the fact you have evidence they stated they should have cancelled the CPA, and then the fact they did not afterwards, would probably find in your favour and cost them money.

I'd love to be there when they receive your bankruptcy petition! Hope that all goes well for you and don't forget to post on the bankruptcy thread here where you'll get lots of support.

Hopefully you can chill a little now!

Best
        SnV
        "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I will keep you all up to date on what happens with my bankruptcy, but I won't hear anything until next year.

Guess I can kick back and look forward to Christmas now

Comment

Hello again.

A little bit earlier than I expected, but my application for bankruptcy funding has been successful. I'll be expecting a phone call regarding the actual bankruptcy petition in the near future.

Comment

Just another update. Got the phone call today (wow!). I'm seeing my financial advisor on Thursday to start filling in the form.

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Hello again.

A little bit earlier than I expected, but my application for bankruptcy funding has been successful. I'll be expecting a phone call regarding the actual bankruptcy petition in the near future.
                  Just another update. Got the phone call today (wow!). I'm seeing my financial advisor on Thursday to start filling in the form.
                  Thats excellent news - I know it was a big step for you to go down that route so pleased its almost sorted.

Please let us all know how it goes, and especially if anything happens when LS are informed of your BR petition

Remember - you told them you were getting professional advice on your debts - and now you're taking that professional advice!

Good luck!

SnV

Comment

If you need any help do look at the BR Board and the sticky's are worth a read too

-- > Bankruptcy

Best wishes
                    IF
                    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Thank guys. I'll use this thread to keep you updated, but I know where to look if I need any assistant.

Once again, thank you for all your help. They do say "knowledge is power" and once I knew where I stood and what I could do, I wasn't scared of or by the debt, phone calls, or letters. I owe you all a pint should we ever meet in real life.

One last question regarding LS. Should I contact them and let them know that "I am taking professional advice" or should I just leave it and let them find out in due course?

Comment

Going to court on Friday. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Comment

Going to court on Friday. I'll let you all know how it goes.
                          I know you'll be fine but best of luck for Friday

Comment

Thinking of you eugenespeed on Friday as well
                            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

No problems whatsoever. Bankrupt

Can I email Lending Stream? Please please please please!!!!!

Comment

No problems whatsoever. Bankrupt

Can I email Lending Stream? Please please please please!!!!!
                                Great news Eugenespeed really pleased to hear that things have gone well for you in this process.

Should you contact Lendingstream?

Personally I would wait and let the official receiver inform all your creditors of the position, though perhaps you could email them stating that on advice of your debt advisor you have now petitioned for bankruptcy, which has been approved, and they will contacted by your official receiver in due course.

Best of luck to you now matey and enjoy the Christmas holidays as much as possible knowing that in 12 months time you will hopefully be discharged and will be able to start afresh.

SnV

Comment

Working...
                                X