GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Anyone heard of Mercantile Recovery Solutions? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone heard of Mercantile Recovery Solutions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone heard of Mercantile Recovery Solutions?

The plot thickens

Comment

Once a shark always a shark.

Besides the misery that DCA's inflict on normal humans think its quite funny when they start diddling each other.

It would be great to see their face when a lemon is found. Bet it hurts having to let it go.

Comment

Gives me a warm fussy feeling when one is put over a DCA.

Comment

No doubt this is what they will send me! Will be calling on u guys soon lol

I email them every day from 28th, will continue doing so till they set up a plan, emails for proof if have to complain to oft

Comment

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on here in a while. Looking for employment has taken up much of time.

I get the occasional intermittent email from these plonkers (which goes straight into my spam folder btw) but I just continue to ignore!

They are welcome to try and get 10p out of the £142.80 I get every fortnight!
            "Going against what someone wants you to do is not always disrespect, sometimes it is just self-preservation!" ...Jennifer O'

Comment

Working...
            X