GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script guarantor for loan - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

guarantor for loan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: guarantor for loan

Hi sonny pays betweeen 45-52pcm depends on the month he says.

Kind regards

SeeSaw
    My Brains not in sycn leave me alone.

Comment

Originally posted by SeeSaw View Post
      Hi sonny pays betweeen 45-52pcm depends on the month he says.

Kind regards

SeeSaw
      please answer all questions that I asked in the one reply.

thanks!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Soz he said that is what dead man should pay, and sonny if he dont. sonny going to send me all on line doc's from ankers asp. It seems to change something to do with interest each month for some resason.

regards

SeeSAw

Comment

Originally posted by SeeSaw View Post
          sonny going to send me all on line doc's from ankers asp.
          W Ankers?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
            W Ankers?
            LOL another word for W****.

Regards

SeaSaw

Comment

Hi
              I have emailed the details you asked for.

Have a nice weekend.

seaSaw

Comment

Hiya

This is pretty watertight, I can’t really see any way out of this other than to try and pay as much as he can to get rid of it – if poss get £500 or whatever and pay the whole lot off and then go and kick the guys head in that stole this money

Thing is he’s paid the debt already with the fees so just clear it in one go – much better option as at this rate he’ll never pay it off.

Now you know why we never ever condone guarantors as they get shit on by those that needed them originally. If someone asked me I would say get lost – if they need a guarantor then obviously the banks don’t trust them so why would I?

Best of luck.

Niddy
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi

Thanks for your help, just quick question, under your rights agreement 2.

It says However, if the debtor fails to keep to his side of the agreement, the creditor must send him a default notice (and a copy to you) giving him a chance to put things right before any claim is made on you.

So if the Creditor has admitted on phone said default notice had not been sent he still has to pay?

So if sonny has paid £404 am I right in saying he only needs to pay 457.65

Kind Regards
                  SeaSaw

Comment

Hiya

The agreement is water tight pretty much but yea, he should have had a copy but that only leaves you a small complaint - would the DN have made him any better off had they sent it? Not really thus as there was no financial loss or hardship caused he would lose that complaint.

Different if he didn't pay and they tried to enforce it, but by that point his credit file would be fooked which isn't what we want here.

I would just log-in and get the balance and pay it.

Or write to them and try to use the fact they didn't send a DN as leverage to make say a one off payment of the difference of the loan amount and what he's paid - but they'll probably refuse which adds more interest - I would pay it.

However if his credit file is already knackered then that changes things....... then we could have some fun and also get his money back (or at least try) but again, it's not something I would risk a clean credit file for...

Comment

Working...
                    X