GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cheap Car Insurance - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap Car Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cheap Car Insurance

HSBC exits car insurance with £69 million sale

Forum News Pages Linky: HERE
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Direct Line have decided to DOUBLE my insurance premium if I renew.
      Churchill came out over £50 more expensive.
      Kwik Fit are currently 'winning' with it being slightly cheaper than I am currently paying this year.
      got to ring the NFU to see what they will do being 'im in the trade' roflmfao

Comment

Originally posted by stevieb View Post
        Direct Line have decided to DOUBLE my insurance premium if I renew.
        Churchill came out over £50 more expensive.
        Kwik Fit are currently 'winning' with it being slightly cheaper than I am currently paying this year.
        got to ring the NFU to see what they will do being 'im in the trade' roflmfao
        Kwik Fit is basically a subsidiary of Ageas (UK)....

Not too bad from the general feedback out there matey
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

NFU came in about £50 more than kwikfit but I have scope to negotiate with them as they insure _everything_ on the farm AND they do a loyalty scheme (thought they had died out a long time ago) which can be worth 10% per annum.

I like these figures so far and it gives me a chance to speak to _real_ people on the phone \o/ (god I am bored shitless sitting @ home)

Comment

Just had my renewal for £256.16 done direct line was £487 then tried a compare site and the best was £356 so decided this year to stay with Hastings Direct the policy is underwritten by Advantage.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Angelic View Post
              I'm with Direct Line.

Elephant were about £180 cheaper but I stuck with Direct Line because of the no claims thing.
              And, besides, the elephant wouldn't fit in the garage?

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
                Try Aviva, we got my son insured (with me on it) for under 1000!
                Is he a safer driver if you're on the car?
                Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 19 July 2011, 21:48. Reason: fixing jen's typo

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
                  Try Aviva, we got my son insured (with me on it) for under 1000k!

1000k?

hells bells 1 million for insurance

Comment

Originally posted by stevieb View Post
                    1000k?

hells bells 1 million for insurance
                    It does indeed seem a lot to pay, especially as the same sum deposited with the Paymaster General of the Supreme Court not only relieves one of the need to insure oneself or one's motor-car, it would also be refundable when the surety was no longer needed.

Comment

Working...
                    X