GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script NOVA DIRECT EMERGENCY HOME INSURANCE & BOILER SERVICING - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOVA DIRECT EMERGENCY HOME INSURANCE & BOILER SERVICING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14/01/2021 = well told now DSAR is now being sent to me and that is their end completed - sorry await ICO further correspondence as they are out of time the ICO gave them .
    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 14 January 2021, 16:38.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

14/01/2021 - 1630 hrs no contact as promised to day with update over complaint emergency cover
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

18/10/2021 =
        Further to our call last week,

Kindly note that we are willing to offer £150.00 in full and final settlement of all complaints pending with Nxxx Direct/ xxx Insure.
        Please could you consider the offer and if you are in agreement let us know by return to allow us to process accordingly. well that part accepted and DSAR finally arrived, so two elements can be concluded.

[Message clipped] View entire message

Comment

Is that acceptable?

Comment

Conclusion ::- got DSAR finally. Then got refunded insurance cost also extra £75 for lack of service --- £75 so in pocket, let alone ICO has complaint recorded with many others in future if a lot more investigation will take place?

Comment

Full refund back in account so £75 better off

Comment

With these so called agencies and cheaper companies you need to stick to facts and rules include IOS FCA if needed at the right time, even when as a last resort they seem to say no covered then stick you ground i.e. not fit for purpose / customer care etc etc when immediately they realise they change tune and state you want a full refund? you state also expenses on recorded delivery postage print stationary calls etc. they go away then come back with refund of cost! takes a long time but you on principle got money back & then some. also leave to ICO the complaint who records it and enough same complaint type action eventually hopefully so a double win in the end maybe?

Comment

FCA came back to me to update them what happened, so informed them refund+ they close the file BUT as many others the regulator will have placed before them complaints if excess about companies to peruse.
                  Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 22 January 2021, 11:13.

Comment

Working...
                  X