GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Looking around for best Annuity... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking around for best Annuity...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looking around for best Annuity...

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
    BTW I also have a section 32 which was with Norwich Union think it too is now with Aviva although not certain off the top of my head will have to find latest statement.

Thanks cardiac arrest am on good terms with my GP and is alway's willing to help were he can so no issues there.

all went over to Aviva fro N.U. then near the time the Pensions office will tell you the minimum you should get from Aviva.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cardiac arrest View Post
      What they asked for was the last 2 'readings' to be written on the form...and I didn't have two. I rang the Dr for the info and they said they would charge me. that's how it panned out. Am sure any requests to my Dr from the insurance company will be paid for by them, and not me...let them try I say !

I don't pay bills...I'm from Yorkshire...
      I had to pay £15.00 to GP for reports standard charge it seems,
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
        I had to pay £15.00 to GP for reports standard charge it seems,
        I suppose it depends what you want the info for and if the doctor likes you or not

Comment

Originally posted by mgfboy View Post
          I suppose it depends what you want the info for and if the doctor likes you or not

PPI claim.

Comment

A pension ? What's that ? Thought they were extinct !

The paltry opt out of SERPS pension and ex works one I have will probably be worth nothing after being eroded by the pension company fees over the next twenty years of me not paying in to them !

I don't have a solution but I don't trust them

Comment

Originally posted by Richard999 View Post
              A pension ? What's that ? Thought they were extinct !

The paltry opt out of SERPS pension and ex works one I have will probably be worth nothing after being eroded by the pension company fees over the next twenty years of me not paying in to them !

I don't have a solution but I don't trust them
              Extinct! nearly as they were raided and now we pensioners are suffering the outcome.

Comment

PPI claim.
                It was a joke matey

Comment

Extinct! nearly as they were raided and now we pensioners are suffering the outcome.
                  My ex-works pension transfer to Aviva has no fees....and as a section 32 buy out, it has a guaranteed minimum pension, regardless of how dire Aviva/Norwich Union have invested over the past 26 years....

it's just I'd have probably been better leaving it where it was, as it would have increased along with the annual pay awards each year, which would be a heck of a lot more than investing in Aviva's expert investment team managing the fund in a series of 'secure and solid equities and govt bonds to guarantee you the best returns....but please note these can go down as well as up and nothing is guaranteed mate' ha, bloody ha !

useless bar stewards....

Comment

Pensioners being 'ripped off’ by profit margins on annuities

Retiring workers are being “ripped off” by financial companies making huge profit margins on annuities, campaigners have warned.....Read more here: Pensioners being 'ripped off’ by profit margins on annuities - allaboutFORUMS

Comment

Working...
                    X