GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MBNA and BoA complaint contacts required - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MBNA and BoA complaint contacts required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MBNA and BoA complaint contacts required

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    They'll have an email flood filter - we were email spammed a few months ago (when I was in Cuba) and Steve picked up on it in minutes and stopped it.

Point is, email spamming does not work! A good IT team will resolve the problem in minutes of it being identified.
    Absolutely, agree!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      A good IT team will resolve the problem in minutes
      You are quite correct Niddy, under NORMAL circumstances. However, the above quote is the one I would have issues with - a GOOD IT team. This is MBNA we are talking about.

You know when they have issues on the floor, their IT advice amounts to "turn the computer off, now turn it back on again."
      Last edited by oscar; 14 July 2011, 19:07.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
        You are quite correct Niddy, under NORMAL circumstances. However, the above quote is the one I would have issues with - a GOOD IT team. This is MBNA we are talking about.

You know when they have issues on the floor, their IT advice amounts to "turn the computer off, now turn it back on again."

Surely, if MBNA is bombarded with spam emails.
        Same will block the valid ones!

I, also have MBNA branded on my head but this idea is just not the way to deal with matters.

Banks and DCA's are well versed in how to deal with boxes of pooh sent in the post and other juvenile pranks.

Comment

It wasnt a suggestion that we should do it AC, and I agree that such a plan would be childish.

My comment was simply a tongue in cheek dig at Niddy for implying that MBNA have a good IT team (ok, there may be 1 person).
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
            Was one of the names Gail Powell? I could probably guess at the other as well. VP and SVP is just a position / job title for a manager (and some drones) it doesnt imply a senior position within the compnay, usually only tenure.

Yep she was one of 'em doesnt seem to do much though just back heeled it to someone else to deal with

Comment

Working...
            X