GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Another threat letter - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another threat letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another threat letter

Okay so I send the template letter 1st Class recoded for £1.23 It went on Friday so now I wait to see what happens. Kind thank you to all on here
    Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Comment

Well folks a quick update. I write to Carter Solicitors with CCA request from template on here and I get letter back from Freds as they are all part of same crowd. They say thank you for letter we now pass your file back to our client and confirm your account has been placed on hold. What next you think?
      Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Comment

Well folks a quick update. I write to Carter Solicitors with CCA request from template on here and I get letter back from Freds as they are all part of same crowd. They say thank you for letter we now pass your file back to our client and confirm your account has been placed on hold. What next you think?
        Next, do nothing as the ball is in there court and remains so until they comply with the CCA request you sent to them.

Regards
        Last edited by pompeyfaith; 9 July 2011, 13:51.

Comment

Time to wait and see if they can produce anything. Meanwhile, just enjoy the weekend!

Comment

Working...
          X