GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Capital One - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Capital One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Capital One

Cheers Niddy,
    the letters are in her name, just delivered here.
    She has been playing silly games for the last year, so was just wondering.

Now to my small problem.

Have been getting two txt messages a day from fps. 1st about 8.30am then again in the afternoon. Not to bothered about it as i ignore them anyway.

Got a letter from fpc dcs.

My Capital One account is seriously overdue and has been referred to them for collection. If i ignore them action to enforce the debt will be taken against me.

'Please do not ignore this letter - the debt will not go away'.

Whats the next step then Niddy ?

Comment

Hello everyone,

my name is...well just call me Byanto.

I am a long time friend of MRDEEDS and he has asked me to help him out here.
      I may not agree with him but will honor his wishes.

He has problems as mentioned before and often has problems communicating coherently.
      He has been out of work now for 18months, collects sickness benefits and housing benefits.
      His debt to Capital One is £941.07 and has been passed to fpc debt collectors, he has not opened it but it reads

CONFIRMED RESIDENT at the top.
      followed by

'This account is in serious arrears and you have failed to reply to correspondence or make an acceptable payment despite trace inquiries showing you as living at the address.
      Contact us now on 08458396096 to arrange payment.'

This has gotten him rather worked up and not able to focus properly, without getting even more so.
      But to be honest he was worse trying to pay his bills with money he does not have, than he is now, now that he is not paying. (one reason
      for supporting him with this) I will help my friend as much as possible, but please could you help me to help him.

Am i to understand we just send back RTS or would one of your Harassment & Intimidation Templates be better.

I have only had a small look around your site and thought it may be easier/quicker to post here, i will look around more later when i have more time.

If there is any more info needed let me know

Comment

Well it's nice to see someone helping a friend.
        If it was me I would draft a letter and ask MrDeeds to sign it giving you authority to whoever it is to talk to them.

Then you can write to them and give them some details . Personally i ask them to write the debt off, it might not get you anywhere but will slow things down.
        Ask your Creditor to Write off your Debt

Does MrDeeds have any sort of support worker?
        There support would help in this.

Hang fire a bit until some smartypants with more knowledge than me says yes or no

Comment

Working...
        X