GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hmmm, Lloydstsb internet access... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmmm, Lloydstsb internet access...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hmmm, Lloydstsb internet access...

I am getting good at pass the parcel, all I need to do with most letters now is change the name and address I send them to as they tend to keep the same reference when they pass it on to the next DCA
    At least a DCA is more likely to take a smaller offer at some point and if I stop paying I can put that towards it - stupid dingbats could have had it all back in 3 years, but I am wondering if they are tidying their books and I am being targeted because my branch is one that is on the for sale list
    When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

they have closed your account as have jsut checked and the error code that you've put is the same as mine.
      I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Susie View Post
        Just tried to log on to my Lloydstsb account to check that a payment to it went through and although I am shown as logged in all I get is a message

Now these little darlings have been threatening court for my overdraft even though I have been paying it off, and I am now wondering (possibly paranoia!) if it is a genuine outage or if I no longer have access to the account for some reason? Does anyone recognise the code and wording at all please? Google is not helping on it!
        Check this out: ---> LloydsTSB Internet banking down? - MoneySavingExpert.com Forums
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Just tried again and they still don't lubba me Bet I don't get a christmas or birthday card from them this year :cry

As a test I tried to do a forgotten customer ID and it asks for my name, dob, sort code and account number - it came up as could not find me so they really do not want to talk to me any more!!
          When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Working...
          X