GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Barclays Reserve Usage Fees - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclays Reserve Usage Fees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Barclays Reserve Usage Fees

Good post. Thanks mate.
    DS

Comment

Originally posted by nattie View Post
      Now, if you had exceeded the reserve or had cancelled the reserve because the £22 a week was making your hardship worse then that's a different matter.
      It was only when I had exceeded mine they contacted me to "help".

Dont think I put this on LB - maybe on MSE. The only one I remember on LB was the private thread regards issues last year.
      Last edited by oscar; 20 June 2011, 12:01.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
        It was only when I had exceeded mine they contacted me to "help".

Dont think I put this on LB - maybe on MSE. The only one I remember on LB was the private thread regards issues last year.
        I get about a bit so might have seen it on MSE, lol!

Comment

Barclays queue Here!

Comment

Garlok,

Excellent smiley rofl will have to ask niddy to add that to his smiley bank.

Regards
            Last edited by pompeyfaith; 26 June 2011, 20:09.

Comment

Interesting post, I still have a barclays premier account that I had to use the reserve on and got charged a fourtune , they wouldn't refund me the weekly cost but in the end they upped the OD limit to cover the reserve, but at the same time took away my card and chq book. So I must be the only person in the UK thats a Barclays Premier client with a large OD that can't actually use it!!!!

You never know they may give me my debt card back one day!!!!
              Last edited by mgfboy; 15 September 2011, 09:14.

Comment

Originally posted by mgfboy View Post
                I must be the only person in the UK thats a Barclays Premier client with a large OD that can't actually use it!!!!

You never know they may give me my debt card bank of day!!!!
                Or likely more they not will do.

Comment

Working...
                X